Show us your car photos.

daredevil

• Administrators

Reflection of something red on your car light looks like you just killed someone with it.

That's a door reflection from back. I wish I could over run the lazy drivers, driving at 50mph in left lane when speed limit is 65mph. All we need is one jack ass driving at slow speed in left land and whole traffic gets jammed up.

• Like 3

My dream car

ford-mustang-gt-428-cobra-jet--fastback-

But I'll settle with this Opel Manta too :D

Opel_Manta_01b_Foto_MSp_2006-10-13_zpspf

Marry me?! Ford Mustang is my dream car, but I'd rather have something like this.

2014-Ford-Mustang-GT4.jpg

Edited by Abstract
  • Like 2

Marry me?! Ford Mustang is my dream car, but I'd rather have something like this.

2014-Ford-Mustang-GT4.jpg

Nope nope nope, the one from 1967 is prettiest, oldtimers are always fancier.

• Like 1

Still a Ford Mustang and indeed the one from 1967 or Eleanor is a great car! :)

599272 4235696214082 2107880038 N

Nope, 1966 is the best looking (not that I have a dog in the game).

• Like 4

Nope, 1966 is the best looking (not that I have a dog in the game).

Awww that one looks like it's bride and my black one the groom, yaaaaaaaay.

But nah, mine's prettier. Not saying that one isn't gorgeous.

• Like 1

I don't have my own car so I use my parents car(s)

peugeot-306-blauw.jpg

My parents had this Peugeot 306 for idk how long, but since a month or so my parents bought this:

fiat_panda_1_2_edizione_cool_bj_2011_106

So now I drive this Fiat Panda.

(this are not the actual cars but similiar once.)

After cleaning and waxing:

attachicon.gifIMG_2018.JPG

Do you have expensive car insurances there? I have Fiat Stilo 2004 and i pay about 700e insurance per year, plus here is a lot different taxes, like transport tax, diesel tax (only for diesel cars) my transport tax is about 300e so in year i pay 1000e for my car plus ofcource gasoline.

Will add my car pic later!

• Administrators

Do you have expensive car insurances there? I have Fiat Stilo 2004 and i pay about 700e insurance per year, plus here is a lot different taxes, like transport tax, diesel tax (only for diesel cars) my transport tax is about 300e so in year i pay 1000e for my car plus ofcource gasoline.

Will add my car pic later!

Yeah. Insurance is god damm expensive and killer. It cost me 160$/month. One fat jack ass scratched my car and I was so pissed.... But it's part of owning a car. One jack ass will always scratch it up while opening his/her door because they are either f***ing too fat or too lazy to open it slowly. 

I only park near good cars. If i see car is 3 years old, I find another parking spot. But what to say, drivers in NJ are f***ing horrible. 

Yeah. Insurance is god damm expensive and killer. It cost me 160$/month. One fat jack ass scratched my car and I was so pissed.... But it's part of owning a car. One jack ass will always scratch it up while opening his/her door because they are either f***ing too fat or too lazy to open it slowly. 

I only park near good cars. If i see car is 3 years old, I find another parking spot. But what to say, drivers in NJ are f***ing horrible. 

Wow i see, insurance cost more there, but ofcourse its depent car too, you car is newer than my and probably thats why its more expensive, but your fuel costs are 3timer lower than our. (1,5Euro/1,7 dollar per litre/0,26gal)Yeah its suck when someone scratch your car. Hopefully it was last time now.

• Administrators

Gas prices are increasing.. It's 2.65$ / gallon (Regular). Premium is like 50 cents more or so. May be in future, I will just get hybrid car... Tesla is still out of reach. f***ing 80K. Can't justify the cost lol

i found this coming from job an impala 64 seems than need a bit of love is on sale

impala-64-falso-convertible-automaticohi

impala-64-falso-convertible-automaticohi

Edited by Panth3r
  • Like 6

Awww that one looks like it's bride and my black one the groom, yaaaaaaaay.

But nah, mine's prettier. Not saying that one isn't gorgeous.

had Camaro and a Nova years ago ..and a Fairlane never owned a mustang.. : / ...love the black one..a fastback : D  <3  I like the newer ponies too

• Administrators

About to get this car from my grand dad. He's 94 and can no longer drive. I'm giving my car to my mom.

It is a 2006 E500. I currently drive a 2007 C230. The C230 has a 2.5-liter V6 engine that puts out 201 horsepower and 181 pound-feet of torque. This model is rated to go from 0-60 mph in 8.5 seconds with the automatic.

The E500 has a 5.0 liter V8 that puts out 302HP and 339 pounds of torque. It does 0-60 in just under 6 seconds. Even though the car is older, it should be pretty fast :D

Polish the headlights and car would look super cool. Once you will drive it you will never go back to low HP cars. I miss my old 2011 Lexus GS 350. This cars are fun to drive on freeways.

Drive safe and don't get the ticket. :D

• Like 1

Once you will drive it you will never go back to low HP cars.

I second that.. I daily drive a 190 hp car. For some reason, drove a 80hp car for a week. One word to describe the week - DEPRESSING. :huh: