Show us your car photos.

daredevil

• 1 month later...

I have a bit of a car problem. 1952 Pontiac, 1959 International pickup truck, 1930 Ford Model A, 1959 Edsel Ranger, and my beloved 2009 Hemi Challanger...

image-5.jpgf071e776-06d8-4078-9a8b-1c2fca0a9870.jpg6e3e0b51-82c8-4a90-810b-7ee4e70058c2.jpg4827b3e2-54a0-40fb-a137-d71027d276da.jpg1926875_10201608332241132_80757254071635

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Here is my 2001 Volkswagen Passat Variant 1.8T

mr47io.jpg

Yours looks rather nice. I hate my 03 Passat Sedan GLX V6. Much rather have my 02 Nissan Maxima GLE V6 back. The Passat is like a boat, and handles about the same.

• Like 1

Yours looks rather nice. I hate my 03 Passat Sedan GLX V6. Much rather have my 02 Nissan Maxima GLE V6 back. The Passat is like a boat, and handles about the same.

Thank you :) Yeah it's little bit heavy but you gotta have enough power to move that boat :)

Thank you :) Yeah it's little bit heavy but you gotta have enough power to move that boat :)

If it handled a little better, stiffer suspension, less body roll, and it didn't feel like the front end was gonna fall apart when going around a corner at 30, It'd be better. But I don't feel like dropping thousands into it to get the stock feeling I got from my Maxima, with both having about equal horsepower lol

If it handled a little better, stiffer suspension, less body roll, and it didn't feel like the front end was gonna fall apart when going around a corner at 30, It'd be better. But I don't feel like dropping thousands into it to get the stock feeling I got from my Maxima, with both having about equal horsepower lol

I just ordered sport suspension set for my Passat.. And I actually like the handling of the car :D Only problem is with those front end problems too but lets hope the experience gets better after installing the new suspension.

I just ordered sport suspension set for my Passat.. And I actually like the handling of the car :D Only problem is with those front end problems too but lets hope the experience gets better after installing the new suspension.

The Maxima was much stiffer, and sportier, obviously being a sports sedan, and I just can't get over it... I was about to buy some coilovers for it to drop it an inch or so, and a strut tower bar, but then my engine seized from what I'm assuming was water lock. Bent connecting rod, main bearing gone. Meh. My poor baby. :( Wouldn't mind a Golf though. I really want a sporty hatchback.

The Maxima was much stiffer, and sportier, obviously being a sports sedan, and I just can't get over it... I was about to buy some coilovers for it to drop it an inch or so, and a strut tower bar, but then my engine seized from what I'm assuming was water lock. Bent connecting rod, main bearing gone. Meh. My poor baby. :( Wouldn't mind a Golf though. I really want a sporty hatchback.

I bet the Nissan was a good one too, I dont just prefer Japanise car since my parents have had them. They are reliable but that's all imo..

And that sucks your car broke :/

Yeah!!! Golf would be nice aswell, okay with a four wheel drive. I'm not going to touch FWD's anymore :P

I bet the Nissan was a good one too, I dont just prefer Japanise car since my parents have had them. They are reliable but that's all imo..

And that sucks your car broke :/

Yeah!!! Golf would be nice aswell, okay with a four wheel drive. I'm not going to touch FWD's anymore :P

lies i cant see your licence plate :P

• Like 2

About to get this car from my grand dad. He's 94 and can no longer drive. I'm giving my car to my mom.

It is a 2006 E500. I currently drive a 2007 C230. The C230 has a 2.5-liter V6 engine that puts out 201 horsepower and 181 pound-feet of torque. This model is rated to go from 0-60 mph in 8.5 seconds with the automatic.

The E500 has a 5.0 liter V8 that puts out 302HP and 339 pounds of torque. It does 0-60 in just under 6 seconds. Even though the car is older, it should be pretty fast :D

dscf7435.jpg

• Like 6