Show us your car photos.

daredevil

11391396_10206800160902850_2765479489335

Gangsta party :D

You're not part of the Mafia or anything are you...?! Should we be worried...:P

Edited by ShadowFax
  • Like 1

lol..I owned this amc gremlin for one year lol to travel south to work....same color.got it for almost nothing...it was owned by a mother with three kids..there was not one knob left on the dashboard.hehe...actually it was pretty quick 2600 lbs 258 ci (4.2 liters  engine) 6 cyl ..check the gas cap : D attachicon.gifgremlin cap2.jpgattachicon.gifgreml6.jpg

So cute I could die

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Had a lil' photoshooting with my friend :P

G19OxK7h.jpg

Nice car mate, how much your insurance is? My have something like 400e plus kasko, :/ only 10% discount. (i take my first insurance in last year so thats why so low discount)

• Like 2

Nice car mate, how much your insurance is? My have something like 400e plus kasko, :/ only 10% discount. (i take my first insurance in last year so thats why so low discount)

Something like 900-1000€ including kasko. Such old car, pretty high CO2 emissions etcetc.. :D Your insurance is cheap compared to mine :P

• Platinum VIP

Built myself a bumper over the weekend.  I think it turned out great for eyeballing all the angles.

20150829_124439.jpg

20150829_124824.jpg

• Like 3

Something like 900-1000€ including kasko. Such old car, pretty high CO2 emissions etcetc.. :D Your insurance is cheap compared to mine :P

Yeah, Finland car rules and payments suck, we are one of countries where is most expensive to own car, when i was in spain, i saw that new car cost there 14,999 e and here same car cost 24,999, its so f***ing expensive to own car also, thousand different payments, autovero, dieselvero, vakuutukset etc.... so its something like 150-> to own car here per month, (no bensine in prize), then you cant pimp you car either, you can only change couple part if you change too many parts its not go pass inspection, you can find so beautiful cars from sweden and other countries when they can pimp they car, you cant even change parts what is more safe to use. LoL. And worst is that your car value dropp a lot, its not dropp so much in other countries than in Finland, because Finnish taxe protocols.

• Like 1

Yeah, Finland car rules and payments suck, we are one of countries where is most expensive to own car, when i was in spain, i saw that new car cost there 14,999 e and here same car cost 24,999, its so f***ing expensive to own car also, thousand different payments, autovero, dieselvero, vakuutukset etc.... so its something like 150-> to own car here per month, (no bensine in prize), then you cant pimp you car either, you can only change couple part if you change too many parts its not go pass inspection, you can find so beautiful cars from sweden and other countries when they can pimp they car, you cant even change parts what is more safe to use. LoL. And worst is that your car value dropp a lot, its not dropp so much in other countries than in Finland, because Finnish taxe protocols.

Yeah and then goverment thinks why Finns have so old cars... Because new ones are too f*cking expensive...

Well I have to say. I need to rise my car up everytime when I want to go to inspection, because it's too low. And I need to change my low and high headlight bulbs because them are Xenon's :D

• Like 1