Show us your car photos.

daredevil

i found this coming from job an impala 64 seems than need a bit of love is on sale

impala-64-falso-convertible-automaticohi

impala-64-falso-convertible-automaticohi

Classic car,nice. How price its cost? :>

Edited by HZOP
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I need more feedback as I'm thinking of getting myself some sort of this mercedes :P

If you afford the gas then get the E350 Sedan or E250 BlueTEC Sedan. If you are getting new ones, get the hybrid if you are going to put lot of mileage. 

I would say you can get the Lexus with more bells and whistles in same price range. Lexus, Accura or Infinity. My friend is running his Infinity @300K miles and still going strong. The only thing about Mercedes is maintenance is high compare to other cars. Same with Audis. One break repair costed like 1800$ to one of my friend who drives Audi.

OR Get the certified pre-owned. I had my old Lexus like it. Sold it after 1 year with 1k$ less price. That car was worth it. 

I need more feedback as I'm thinking of getting myself some sort of this mercedes :P

Errrr....how about the SLS or SLR?  :unsure:

Errrr....how about the SLS or SLR?  :unsure:

Been thinking of SLS and SLK, though I got more into CLK lately ;)

• 2 weeks later...

After installing the coilovers :P Already hit the bottom to curb... XD

vovQ3In.jpg

Wow nice car mate, Turbo? and how much is consumption? How long you owned your car? and did you buy it in normal version and did you made all tuning?

• Like 1

Wow nice car mate, Turbo? and how much is consumption? How long you owned your car? and did you buy it in normal version and did you made all tuning?

Thanks :) Yup 1,8T. Consumption is like 8-9l/100km when driving 100km/h and in city it's like 10-17l/100km depending your driving style :D

I bought this in last August or September. When I bought it, it was normal except the rims. Rear windows are darkened in my dad's friend's shop and I installed coilovers myself :)

• Like 1

Thanks :) Yup 1,8T. Consumption is like 8-9l/100km when driving 100km/h and in city it's like 10-17l/100km depending your driving style :D

I bought this in last August or September. When I bought it, it was normal except the rims. Rear windows are darkened in my dad's friend's shop and I installed coilovers myself :)

Yeah my Fiat Stilo (2002) (combined) Consumption is 8-9l/100km, in city its like 11-12l and in highways 6-7l, i change my last car what was Volvo V40 1997 for my current car because (combined) consumption was 11l and with current gasoline prizes it was too much. I love my current car a lot, ppls has been wondering how i can like my Fiat more than Volvo, but its very good car to drive, i try add pic in here someday.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

Yeah my Fiat Stilo (2002) (combined) Consumption is 8-9l/100km, in city its like 11-12l and in highways 6-7l, i change my last car what was Volvo V40 1997 for my current car because (combined) consumption was 11l and with current gasoline prizes it was too much. I love my current car a lot, ppls has been wondering how i can like my Fiat more than Volvo, but its very good car to drive, i try add pic in here someday.

Meh, I don't like Fiat or Volvo :D but yea go ahead, post a pic :)

Yeah, current gasoline prices are .........................!!!! But luckily I live near to Russia so I get my gasoline from there and so do many others as well. Heyhey, no tax incomes for Finland :)

lol..I owned this amc gremlin for one year lol to travel south to work....same color.got it for almost nothing...it was owned by a mother with three kids..there was not one knob left on the dashboard.hehe...actually it was pretty quick 2600 lbs 258 ci (4.2 liters  engine) 6 cyl ..check the gas cap : D

post-5064-0-68649600-1433076095_thumb.jpgpost-5064-0-44666600-1433076324_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raskin