Pineapple on Pizza ???

DJ aka GDR DJ

Pineapple on Pizza ???  

157 members have voted

1. 1. do you like pineapple on pizza ???

6 hours ago, RainierWolfcastle said:

I understand that there is some sensitivity regarding pineapple. But maybe a compromise / agreement can be made for those who like pineapple on pizza and those who do not by focusing on durians as a topping.

Ever tried a durian? Pineapple on Pizza is pedestrian compared to those who can endure to eat durian on pizza.

image.png

image.png

Be Gone Satan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY all that need to be said about that i smell  durian before  ya no HELL NO even tho i can't smell shit anymore with my nose the way it is now lol 

8 hours ago, RainierWolfcastle said:

I understand that there is some sensitivity regarding pineapple. But maybe a compromise / agreement can be made for those who like pineapple on pizza and those who do not by focusing on durians as a topping.

Ever tried a durian? Pineapple on Pizza is pedestrian compared to those who can endure to eat durian on pizza.

image.png

image.png

I do remember this 

I am not sure if i could put this on my Pizza 😄  And when i look at them i would fail to open the fruit too 😄 

Last month everyone around the world had to learn and notice that lgbt have a live too and need to be accepted as they are.

Its called tolerance!

When i see this intolerance against pizza hawaii people here,... 🙄

You Dont have to eat my pizza, i can make you your own, but its always allowed what tastes "you",

even if the taste is "questionable"

And 🍍 intolerance is not accepted!!!

I said god bless america 👊

• Haha 3
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Vice86 said:

Last month everyone around the world had to learn and notice that lgbt have a live too and need to be accepted as they are.

Its called tolerance!

When i see this intolerance against pizza hawaii people here,... 🙄

You Dont have to eat my pizza, i can make you your own, but its always allowed what tastes "you",

even if the taste is "questionable"

And 🍍 intolerance is not accepted!!!

I said god bless america 👊

Dont take me to serious though 😂

Edited by Vice86
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, RainierWolfcastle said:

The riot has started, but the big question on everyone's mind is will the riot explode or simmer quietly when they discover what's in the box? 😆

image.png

If it is pineapple pizzas, after 0.5 seconds that delivery guy will be squeezed in that box with those pizzas! 🤣

• 100 1

Pineapple on pizza is controversial much like the addition of cilantro/coriander to some foods like salsa (pico de gallo). You either like it or you do not. For me, pineapple and pork go together like peanut butter and jelly. Yum!

• Love 1