Dream Travel

Chef<3

2 hours ago, Dark donkey said:

I never get out of the shity algeria

Oh no ! 

Algeria is so beautiful. 

About dream travel, I was about to go in 2020 to USA in May (for visit NY, PHILADELPHIA and Washington) and china in october (guangzhou for the Canton fair). But all has been canceled for me because of covid heath situation (so this will be my programm for 2021 I Hope) 

The country I already traveled to

-France of course (where I live) 

-Algeria (my origin country, I go many times a year) 

-UK (so many times for visit or working, I lived in London after my studies) 

-spain 

-United Arab Emirates (many times-- dubai /sharjah/ajman for visit)

-saudia arabia

-tunisia

-egypt

-qatar

Edited by GHARIB
How I forgot egypt... Awesome country !
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GHARIB said:

Algeria is so beautiful. 

Bring me there !! 😍 

I went to UK many time, I love London, the mood, how ppls used to dress, that's magic! :) 

I went to Germany many times too, when I was playing in orchestra, that was so fun, love the parties there, was too young, but I see inforgettable things x) 

• Like 1

I had a big travel plan this year (2020) to do Japan (+ a few days in Singapour).

Of course, it was cancelled due to Covid 😖

But as soon as this thing is behind us, I'll go!!! ^^

image.png.4658139f3c175ed41cd8f93f958467c6.png   image.png.20c44138aa267462fba4ef591aba922a.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 100 1

27 minutes ago, Cross Marian said:

I had a big travel plan this year (2020) to do Japan (+ a few days in Singapour).

Of course, it was cancelled due to Covid 😖

Same story here, Cross, I didnt went to Chiang Mai, to my second home this year. :( like, I still have voucher from Thai Airlines, but no Kaola Kai/PadThai for me :(

So my Dream  Travel is the same as every year:

Passports, Dusseldorf, 2 bottles of Berliner beer on the second floor of international flights, mobile version of FA forum, 2 Valium tablets for relax, 14 hour overnight fly to Bangkok.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nancy said:

Passports, Dusseldorf, 2 bottles of Berliner beer on the second floor of international flights, mobile version of FA forum, 2 Valium tablets for relax, 14 hour overnight fly to Bangkok.

image.png.3f05a2fbc6f0e89ffb55e97d70e2b6b8.png

• 100 1

3 hours ago, GHARIB said:

Oh no ! 

Algeria is so beautiful. 

About dream travel, I was about to go in 2020 to USA in May (for visit NY, PHILADELPHIA and Washington) and china in october (guangzhou for the Canton fair). But all has been canceled for me because of covid heath situation (so this will be my programm for 2021 I Hope) 

The country I already traveled to

-France of course (where I live) 

-Algeria (my origin country, I go many times a year) 

-UK (so many times for visit or working, I lived in London after my studies) 

-spain 

-United Arab Emirates (many times-- dubai /sharjah/ajman for visit)

-saudia arabia

-tunisia

-egypt

-qatar

i live in saida and algeria sucks cuzz of its goverment

Saw this travel topic, has to reply and show off 😍

So here's where i have been:

Portugal 3 times to the Algarve

Spain 6 times, including the Canaries, Balearic's and mainland

Greece 4 times, mainland, Corfu and Crete

Turkey 2 times, Belek and Lara Beach

France only Paris

Australia 3 months, Darwin - Alice Springs - Adelaide - Melbourne and Sydney

China, Shanghai

Vietnam, Ho Chi Min City

Singapore

Indonesia over 1 year including Sumatra, Java, Lombok, Borneo (Kalimantan) and Bali

Malaysia over 6 months including Borneo (Sarawak) and mainland

Thailand over 6 months including mainland and Koh Chang Island

Japan 9 times, including Nagoya, Tokyo, Osaka, Toyota City, Nagasaki and Fukuoka, Shimibara and Kunamoto

UAE, Dubai

Wales 6 times

Scotland

Loved every minute of everyday, made me who i am today, even the bad days!

Some high points: met my wife in Australia, got to travel with my brother some of the time, saw wild Orangutans, swam with sharks etc etc, every day a crazy ass day!

Some low points: got arrested in Bali, nearly drowned 3 times lol, saw the destruction of the rain forest at first hand (illegal logging) and saw trapped gibbons and other wildlife for the pet trade....so sad!

We are in a dark time right now, but most of you guys are younger so have time on your side. 

Don't let excuses get in the way of stopping you going where you want to go to, once this Covid shit has calmed down, go do what you need to do, see what you need to see.

I am older now so cant back pack and trek like i used to do in the jungle, i need my luxury now. However i loved Turkey and want to head back asap and my dream is to travel Canada one day.

Cheers Basa.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • 100 2

Damn, that's an impressive record Basa!

13 minutes ago, Basalisk said:

Japan 9 times

If I have some questions, can I shoot you a PM sometime? 😁

14 minutes ago, Basalisk said:

Wales 6 times

Hope you're not talking about your past conquests 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've always wanted to visit South America, especially Argentina, Peru and Chile. I'd like to see Patagonia, Machu Picchu and get to taste the Argentine beef 😍 My second dream destination is Australia. 

I used to travel with my parents a lot through Europe (Spain, Italy, Turkey, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic, Portugal, Albania, etc.), then later as a student I either went alone or with a friend of mine. I would usually use couchsurfing or stay in a hostel, also worked in one in Sicily. In Europe I can't wait to see the Basque Country, Munich and visit my friend in Paris.

@XeRoiX I'm a bit taken aback by the fact there is no Poland on your list 🤨

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bells said:

@XeRoiX I'm a bit taken aback by the fact there is no Poland on your list 🤨

And where is Arizona on yours hmm? 🤨

Poland 1st, and then We go to Spain, Italy, etc .. We need to get our specifics down @Bells

• Haha 2

Very impressive @Basalisk, I really loved what you said about the younger ones and doing what needs to be done see what needs to seen.

I don't have that impressive of a vacation list other that the great places I have been to work related as a former Clown.  But the places I have been to as a kid traveling with my Grandmother are the most precious to me visiting places such as The Space Needle in Seattle,Washington, visiting various cities and towns of Oregon, seen most of California, Nevada one great little town called Ely, Nevada if you are one that loves old fashioned locomotives, and to be able to actually rent one and tour a small track section in that town is a great experience, along with a annual Road Race that they do where you can enter and put your own car to the test. Been to Utah and now live is a great place to visit very nice people great scenery, Arizona is another great place to visit I especially loved visiting Flagstaff, and seeing Meteor Crater in Arizona was quite an experience.  Cody Wyoming is another great little town to visit when you want to get away from it all.  I have also been to several parts of Colorado, such as Leadville,Denver,Colorado Springs, and Grand Junction. One of my most favorite places I have visited though would be Decatur, Illinois where my family is from not much of a town but has lots of History such as Abraham Lincoln's first law firm. Another feature of that town is that it is known for being haunted several books written about that town and every year they have a Halloween event there that gives tours to some of the most haunted places there. Last but not least Chicago first time I was there as a little kid seeing Sears Tower and going to the observation floor looking out over the city looking down and seeing things so small gives you a different perspective of things.  But my dream would love to see most of Europe such as Poland,Austria,Germany, France,Italy, so many places to mention.

• Like 1