Dream Travel

Chef<3

So the dream would be

We all take DeKing's old car with the F|A app on our cellphone, the car boot full of beers and we drive direction Spain. After seeing the Sagrada Familia we take the road again to go in Italia, to eat a good pizza. After two little detours in East Europe and Dusseldorf we'll go to Island and Finland to see the northern lights (And the beautiful ladies ...)

On the way back we'll do a little tour in France, with Deking, Gharib, Katon, Cross Marian and your servitor Chef<3 as guides. We'll find a nice pistachio ice cream for the panzermaster Hitch in Lyon.

After that we'll have to go to Algeria to say hi to Dark Donkey and bring him with us. I'm pretty sure at this moment we'll have to suffer the loss of Deking's amazing old car, but no worry, we'll take a flight to Japan. After Japan ? The best part of our travel, New Caledonia.

That's the first part of our trip, I hope it's ok for you.

The only question remaining is ... Do we have the F|A team as a sponsor to finance it ? 😇 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

What a program 😆 sounds really cool, I love it !!  

That look like a South Park episode in my mind 😄 

40 minutes ago, Chef<3 said:

I'm pretty sure at this moment we'll have to suffer the loss of Deking's amazing old car

🤣🤣🤣 I'm pretty sure too, but if that worth it .. 😛 

• Haha 1

You are welcome to Bosnia, dont bring mask and those gloves.. Bring only Jagermaister(not only one bottle, maybe few of them), then we will go to eat Čevapćići in Sarajevo and get wasted...😂😂😂 We can go to fancy pyramides in Visoko also hahah only pyramides in Europe👀

Edited by Night Train
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

2 hours ago, Night Train said:

You are welcome to Bosnia, dont bring mask and those gloves.. Bring only Jagermaister(not only one bottle, maybe few of them), then we will go to eat Čevapćići in Sarajevo and get wasted...😂😂😂 We can go to fancy pyramides in Visoko also hahah only pyramides in Europe👀

you forgot amazing beauty of Bosnian Alps: Jahorina!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yeah, I forgot about that, we have that Olimpic mountains around Sarajevo :Trebević, Bjelašnica, Igman and Jahorina also popular is now Vlašić mountain especially in Winter and Summer season. We had beautiful nature park's also river Una has most clean and fresh water. Old town in Mostar and his Old Bridge with old Ottoman streats around it😊

Maybe later will post some pic's and video's, at work now👀👋

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 4 weeks later...

Let's bring this topic back to life ! If you guys wanna share some nice pictures of your travel or the country you come from.

I already want to travel everywhere but after seeing your pictures it's gonna be impossible for me to choose my next destination ahah.

145964916_745549976356719_3927939989199689090_n.jpg.876687b4db280f2a3f6d68c77f42757f.jpg

Me (on the right) and two of my friends, looking at the beauty of the Maccu picchu.

146106970_1591959147656690_2736806178491727776_n.jpg.6e27e388abf8d848590674ac87473a12.jpg

I love this picture, in front of the mountain of seven colors in peru. More than 5000m altitude. The picture was made by a friend I met, a professional photograph who was making pictures for the french brand "Hologram". A really good memory and if you have the occasion to go don't hesitate too much :) (Even if I heard that there is too many tourists now, ask to go on the tour the earlier possible and get some coca leaf with you).

Spoiler

Not cocaine, I see you in the back

145406497_530241401288098_1438515352321026117_n.thumb.jpg.d11aa20deda1850cbf82b69076c94514.jpg

And the last one in Rio de Janeiro, watching the amazing sunset you can see from there.

I miss traveling so much, I hope I'm gonna see some nice pictures of beautiful places :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 100 1