ET Jay #2 FG42+Adrenaline

dasp

• Platinum VIP
1 minute ago, ChaOs said:

Jay2 it's 18 body and 36 HS, I think. we can test it now, if you want to. And 18 HS again when dren is used.

I have something to attend to the rest of the afternoon but you are most welcome to test it as well

Vegito and me tested it now. You both are fully right.

But thx for patience.

Edited by ChaOs
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, ChaOs said:

@EL

Uhm.

I'll try to make it mathematical.

1. Standard medics complain about FG42.

2. They start with 120? HP?

3. They immidiately fill up to 156?

4. They then use dren with a little delay.

5. Dren "doubles" the health to 312?

One HS with FG42 does 38 dmg, correct me, if I am wrong.

An FG42 has a load of 20 bullets.

So you have to have 8 HS in 20 bullets to take them down or 16 body shots and then you have to reload and prey that not another enemy is around.

And this is easy to handle. Yep.

This is why the game consists 80% of covies instead 80% of medics. Got it...

No medic would waste their time healing to full health when they respawn because they can't use adrenaline.

Reload with FG42 takes like a second.

4 Headshots max.

It is easy to handle. Like I said, I got fragger and by quite a margin when I was drinking heavily one night. I don't think you appreciate just how easy of a weapon it is. I refuse to touch the weapon because it's brokenly overpowered with anyone that uses the 'move fast to get kills' playstyle.

:D :D :D  U see, what you did here? :D No, not a poll, DD decides. That is poll enough :D

What did I do?

Maybe because I think only a hard "number" would not stablize anything. What is, wenn the map is bigger? What is when 20 players on each side? And so on.

My initial suggestion would've been to limit it by percentage of people playing, maybe like 40%. Like I said, this wouldn't have worked. I was actually agreeing with you that limiting covies was a bad idea so have no idea why you took it so personally.

If you want to continue this discussion I'd be happy to do it over Discord but I don't know if you've still got me blocked for whatever reason.

The main issue, in my opinion, is that we can have so many FG42s on the same team. Going against more than one adrenalined FG42 at a time is suicide because of the rate of fire. You can take on an adrenalined group of medics and have a chance of winning the fight because SMGs don't shoot nearly as fast. I can't find a solution to this problem and I'm not convinced one exists.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ElEl said:

Like I said, I got fragger and by quite a margin when I was drinking heavily one night.

To be fair though you are better than 99% of the players on Jay2 and don't represent the average player there. :P 

• Like 2

How the hell i missed this important discussion. Anyway this post bring a lot on new ideas, opinions, views, propositions call it what u want :3 they all respected. if u made a swift review of all the comments u will feel a duel between two sides

1- Adren users   ( i am one of them )  and  2- Not adren users 

1- Medics lovers                                   2- other class's lovers 

in all ways its a healthy discussion :D

Lets start :

- This discussion started with FG42 and adren but in a certain moments the wind took it to : '' let's move adren from all the servers'' and how it gives an advantage etc. its a point of view ofc respected. but i think its matter of taste and style of playing and there is various type of FA servers to respond to those needs jay 1 2 3 silent nq ..... . so for me hell no for removing adren : 

- And again the wind took the discussion to medics and number of medic packets ( i told u its a healthy discussion 😛 ) for maah

1- limiting number of medics : i disagree simply cuz we have already enough solo players and the limitation will cause also the limitation of team players on the medic class and then who will revive us, u will need to be lucky to have 2 medics post be occupied by a teamplay pp  ( the 2 is just an example of number of medic class that we can fix ). plus, we all know players that loves to play only engineer or only sniper its again a matter of taste and style of playing. the last thing we will have fights on that post why somone plays all the time medic and others waiting him to switch it wil be similar to panzar lover's but with medic class it will be more violente be sure of it. 

2-  Limiting the number of packets i think it is the other side of the coin the bad one why ? cuz when we will limit : the solo player are already greedy will become more and the teamplay pp will be transformed to solo players cuz packets are limited. the change in their comportements will not be immediate but in the long term i think that what will happen

- Now lets go back to our main discussion the FG42, for this one i agree certainly it give an advantage combined with adren but common DD i know your generosity but in this one u was so greedy 2 😛 two is too few as an adren user i use 1 the first second after spawn and an other one in the last meters of my way before meeting the first enemy  and an other one after killing him and an other one to meet the next enemy :3 so 4 or 5 will just right. In the end 3 or 2 extra adren will not give me a super advantage over other pp. but guys to use FG42 needs skills at least for mah. 

one thing i want to be sure everyone reads is that change is good and its the origin of improuvements but we need to make the right changes to not screw it all :)

Edited by Sasirou
Sasi noob
  • Like 4

the combination of FG42 + adren is downright ridiculous. for some reason the weapon feels - even without adren - much stronger on jay2 than on jay1 or on other mods for example.

it is even on long range shooting quite accurate when i tried it out. when i used it i had an acc of something between 45 and 48 % which is, at this firing rate, nuts. imo you should remove adren.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ElEl said:

No medic would waste their time healing to full health when they respawn because they can't use adrenaline.

spacer.png

Maybe I have optical issues or we both have different definitions of "no medic". This happens all the time on medic drenners btw. you should spec more often to see this happen.

Also it is not a waste. If CP is build, you have enough time to fill up with two packs an then first using the "green bar" until it's empty and then use dren to make it "full" again.

When medics are not drenning, then they are self caring. And about 95% of the med packs are landing on their own. Maybe I should make some videos about this to clear this up.

2 hours ago, ElEl said:

If you want to continue this discussion I'd be happy to do it over Discord but I don't know if you've still got me blocked for whatever reason.

What the reason is that I already told you. It is your attitude. But when you talk with me that on private, it's okay. I'll gonna unblock you if you are remaining blocked.

2 hours ago, ElEl said:

The main issue, in my opinion, is that we can have so many FG42s on the same team. Going against more than one adrenalined FG42 at a time is suicide because of the rate of fire. You can take on an adrenalined group of medics and have a chance of winning the fight because SMGs don't shoot nearly as fast. I can't find a solution to this problem and I'm not convinced one exists.

"Can have" ... but really, how often that appears? In the last half year maximum of FG42 I have seen on the servers was 4 in one team and only two times. Average is 1-3 depending on map and player count.

More average is medics. Far more. Again, when covie is so good, why this is rarely used? Also the "pro players" don't ask me what a pro player means on a game that was build in 1821.

But when you look at the top rated players, with most acc, most kills, most evering, nearby everyone is medic. When covie is so "broken" I am sure, that more Top of the Pops would take that caracter.

Medic is op. That's simply it.

See you on Discord.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Avagantamos said:

when i used it i had an acc of something between 45 and 48 %

Can you improve that?

I am just asking because the bullets of that weapon are moving like that:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, ChaOs said:

When medics are not drenning, then they are self caring. And about 95% of the med packs are landing on their own. Maybe I should make some videos about this to clear this up.

I rarely see medics using adrenaline. And I spend a lot of time in spec.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dasp said:

I rarely see medics using adrenaline. And I spend a lot of time in spec.

Be sure, I go check that soon.

But this makes my sentence even not false. When they are not drenning, they are self caring.

36 minutes ago, ChaOs said:

Maybe I have optical issues or we both have different definitions of "no medic". This happens all the time on medic drenners btw. you should spec more often to see this happen.

Also it is not a waste. If CP is build, you have enough time to fill up with two packs an then first using the "green bar" until it's empty and then use dren to make it "full" again.

Okay maybe I should have phrased it as: no medic would waste their time medpacking before adrenalining if they could go out and kill. In the screenshot you so generously provided, Allies spawn miles away from where the action is so there is time to do that before getting to the objective.

38 minutes ago, ChaOs said:

What the reason is that I already told you. It is your attitude. But when you talk with me that on private, it's okay. I'll gonna unblock you if you are remaining blocked.

🤷‍♂️

38 minutes ago, ChaOs said:

But when you look at the top rated players, with most acc, most kills, most evering, nearby everyone is medic. When covie is so "broken" I am sure, that more Top of the Pops would take that caracter.

Medic is op. That's simply it.

Maybe I'll go back to my Trash nickname and play FG for a bit then.

• Like 1

@Chaos

Of course medics self heal - a dead medic is a useless medic and cant heal the squad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                On the other hand  you have the rambos, the meds who just go out and frag with adren in hand, useless to the team, just looking after themselves          

Edited by CaRaNo
  • 100 3

5 minutes ago, ElEl said:

Okay maybe I should have phrased it as: no medic would waste their time medpacking before adrenalining if they could go out and kill. In the screenshot you so generously provided, Allies spawn miles away from where the action is so there is time to do that before getting to the objective.

Just to be sure and to underline it and @all

@dasp too, I just joined J3 now and next check will be J2 when server has a good amount of players.

spacer.png

I've done the screen right now before about 5mins

4 Medics in there. All are self caring and then drenning until the sun goes down (Demo attached.)

@ElEl And yes on a small map there's not everytime enough time to do both. But basically you have it.

15 minutes ago, ElEl said:

Maybe I'll go back to my Trash nickname and play FG for a bit then.

And that changes what?

11 minutes ago, CaRaNo said:

Of course medics self heal - a dead medic is a useless medic and cant heal the squad                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Yes and rich people have to be rich, to have enough to share. Rly.

Where's my facepalm.gif.vir ...

2020-05-21-211522-caen2.zip

2020-05-21-203751-school.jpg.dd1609f89b1322c48e000e21e9c46ca1.jpg2020-05-21-203741-school.jpg.b6d3c50807e6244c5e76cb29f4f03de1.jpg

This is a stupidly overpowered weapon.

54 accuracy overall, 2:1 headshot ratio. Fragger by a very large margin in 2/3rds of the time. This weapon takes no skill at all to use which is the reason this topic exists.

@PHNTM

• Like 1
  • 100 1