ET Jay #2 FG42+Adrenaline

dasp

• Platinum VIP
On 7/2/2020 at 6:32 AM, Barn!e said:

Do you love ET?

Adren is part of the game and engi needs that help as no one plays support these days. FG is only good if you practise so why shouldnt people benefit from their skills learned?

As we have adren off servers why wouldnt guys who hate it play there? Jaymod is so bad without adren might as well play pro then.

I just played baserace without adren on jay#2...awful. we managed to steal 2 pieces in 20 mins. ruins the map.

my two pence

barn

I never use adren, ever, play mostly on Jay 2 and never have any real issued other than some guys who you catch when they just injected and it takes twice as many body shots to kill them.

Its a personal choice and TBH a speed benefit more than 50% I use at spawn to get to obj quicker. Meeting no one on the way..

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
10 hours ago, Barn!e said:

Its a personal choice and TBH a speed benefit more than 50% I use at spawn to get to obj quicker. Meeting no one on the way..

Yeah, I could see that