What is your Favorite Anime/Manga?

Guest hazlewood3120

Guest hazlewood3120

Publicity link removed

Edited by hazlewood3120
multiple forum account to promote external url

i don't really keep to one manga http://mangahasu.se/ on there  i have  8 pages of manga i'm reading right now  30 diffent manga  on each page lol so ya and + links in my sig  with anime  and manga to myanimelist so ya  you can tell i'm a busy busy man 

Currently thinking Tokyo Ghoul is both my favorite anime and manga. I do really enjoy some Naruto but that seems to mainstream to be my favorite XD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Overall favourite Anime would be Steins;Gate.

Of the ones I watched recently, I'd say Your Lie in April.

On Manga, Berserk takes the cake for me.

And the one I'm currently fanboying the most about is Miss Komi is Bad at Communication.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying "mainstream" Anime/Manga. I'd argue at least watching Anime has become pretty mainstream over the recent years. I enjoyed Naruto. I am a huge fan of My Hero Academia. I even read Bleach to its end (I do regret that a bit, though).

OP seems halfway legit. Unsure if unlimited spambot works or not... Good topic though.
I'm waaay behind on everything. Used to check every season.
Guess I'll have to go with my all time all-round favorite... Monogatari series.

• 4 weeks later...

Could say My Hero Academia , definitely Hunter x Hunter, prolly one of the best to get hooked in, also Fate/Zero has been amazing to watch.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Not long ago I rewatched Yu Yu Hakusho, which was my favorite anime when I was a child.

I also enjoyed Bleach

One Punch Man might be my new favorite, but the 2nd season wasnt that great, still good, but the first one a lightyear better

Death Note ofc is also good

Enjoyed Full Metal Panic as well, but maybe I was a bit young for that when it was aired in Hungarian on TV when I watched that 😜

And Full Metal Alchemist is also great. Wanted to watch it sometime, but I just couldnt find a reliable upload with all episodes up there, so after some 10 episodes, I stopped it

Maybe some day I will watch High School DxD for the plot :ph34r:

Also watched Trigun and Cowboy Bebop when I was younger. Was long ago, but I think these were good

• Like 1

What for a question. :)

Dragonball. And more Dragonball.

My Life is Dragonball.

From Child to a Father with 2 Sons. 

Im 30 Years Old and i love Dragonball from day to day. With 99 years i Love Dragonball. 😁👍

• Like 1