Rusher, Camper, or both. Would like to know your battle style.

google+

as the topic entails, i'm curious as to which battle style suits you. i would have to say i'm more of a rusher than anything. i'll occasionally camp when it's a map i don't do so well on as far as rushing.
so please, voice your opinions.

• Like 1

Here is what I like to do.  There are several maps that allow me to "hide" and set claymore attacks.  I don't really camp.  I like to run to a spot where I know they will be coming into, set the claymores,

then run to a safe place so that the claymores will go off.  I used to snipe a lot, but vyder and wolfie have showed me how to get kills with running around.  One of things I love to do to some of the

800+ score guys is, watch where the spawn is going to change to, and come up behind them.  Of course you have to have a silenced M4, with UAV jammer running in order to do this.

It really depends on the map and gametype, somtimes I'll choose an smg and rush, but more often I'll kind of play in the middle. There will be certain spots I'll rush between and camp at, get a few kills, then rush to the next one - that's how I normally play.

I am a rusher, mostly because I'm too impatient to sit around waiting. I can wait for a few seconds, but if they're not coming, I go out to find them.

The one case when I do camp, is when I smoke or eat a snack, in which case I have only one hand free.

And this has to be the shooting hand, 'cause just running around unable to shoot may be hilarious, but really not advised in COD4.  ;)

Ok, I'll admit it... I prefer camping. :)
I just don't have the quick reflexes to compete with some of these folks (Vy, Wolf, Smurf, Forsaken, etc...)
I have to play "smarter" and use cover, uav jammers, and stealth to get my kills. 
Of course playing with these other Rush players you can't camp for long in any one spot, so it's more of a camp-shoot-move process - because they WILL hunt you down. :)
I'll never have the high scores of the rushers, but as long as I can maintain a positive kill ratio I'm happy.

Really depends on the map, what team I am assigned to and how the map is being played by the other team. I play pretty much all the different styles. Other than camp with LMG or wall spray with LMG, never have and never will 

I rush like a crazy person, then i add just a dash of camping.

This - in ET and back when I played CoD. :) Not so good at CoD though :P I'm much more team-orientated.

80/ 20 rush/camp, usually map/team dependant. I switch depending on how my team's doing, if there's a need I change tactics. But, if I can get away with it, i love to snipe. :D