Rusher, Camper, or both. Would like to know your battle style.

google+

Here is what I like to do.  There are several maps that allow me to "hide" and set claymore attacks.  I don't really camp.  I like to run to a spot where I know they will be coming into, set the claymores,

then run to a safe place so that the claymores will go off.  I used to snipe a lot, but vyder and wolfie have showed me how to get kills with running around.  One of things I love to do to some of the

800+ score guys is, watch where the spawn is going to change to, and come up behind them.  Of course you have to have a silenced M4, with UAV jammer running in order to do this.

the claymore idea is a good one. 

i like to snipe alot too on some maps. but yeah, it's kinda hard to do so if you're up against Vyder.

also, just noticed you're native. 

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm not in the middle of the map trying to direct traffic then I am spawn camping somewhere.  My character is fat so he can't run too much and likes to have a little scooter to get around in.  Sometimes you may see him shuffling across the street with a walker usually accompanied with a strang SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssss sound.

• Like 4

A balanced bit of both, depending on what map and how many players are on dictates how often I plant my

butt down for a bit or run n gun.... I change classes during maps as well to suit the evolving environment....

peace

I'll describe my battle style to you: 

When map starts I am watching TAB and console for 2m, so I can !putteam people back if they are switching after shuffle. I play for 3m and get a pm about speccing a suspicious player who maybe using hax. I go to spec, checking the player, see nothing at all and then I come back, I have another pm like: "Patrick, player z pushed me, pushed me, untill I died..",  so I go to specc again, verifying that info, !warn a troublemaker, come back to play and suddenly realized what teams are stacked like hell!, - and I have to start to !putteam players again, got knifed  in the process,  moving myself to loosing team, leaving respawn and immediately getting killed by panzer-noob FF. I watch his TDG, warn a player, play for 5 minutes (two !warns and one !mutes on the side) and the map is finally over...

I killed 3, died 12, my KD looks like dead horse and I forgot how to say "Thank you!" with V+numbers,  but deeply inside still I am very satisfied by the game.

I'm an aggressive rusher by heart and i can't stand camping because i get bored after sitting there for more than 30 seconds although i will 'defensively camp' a chokepoint for a short time or if it's an objective gametype.

I will admit i do die quite a bit because i have mostly been playing on hardcore servers and i always played on regular core, so me rushing in like a madman does get risky but old habits die hard and doubt i will change after so many years lol. 

I use to worry about k/d years ago but that doesn't bother me anymore, i just play for fun. and since i did that i don't get as angry anymore, although i do get mad still at dummies doing stupid things like stair/door blocking or me getting spawn killed 5-10 times in a row.

I rush. I try to camp, but then realize I have no patience for that.  That's why I'm a great bunny jumper. However if the spawn changes and I happen to be in the enemies spawn, I will most definitely camp there. I'm not impatient then, because I'm killing like a fiend!

• 4 weeks later...