What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

10 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Watched this last night at Cinema, £7 for 2 recliner seats at the Vue, couldn't argue a that price and film was good even though its almost 3 hours.

what did u think of it

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 7:06 AM, bigbro said:

what did u think of it

Mostly good, but movie has also stupid and unrealistic parts.

Almost 3 hours of action. "Less talking, more killing". Nice moment with view from above and incendiary ammunition 😎

In my opinion last three parts were better.

• 100 2

Finally got around to watching it on Amazon Prime. $11,000+ an hour to borrow F-18's from the US Navy was worth it.

Edited by XeRoiX
  • Like 4

Not really a movie but series a friend recommended. It’s really good, no joke. I know it’s been everywhere and almost everyone knows Breaking Bad but I never gave it a chance up until now. Totally recommend 

30EC5A8C-0681-4319-BBA0-81F4EA9B7B96.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP

This movie is weird. Like Form Dusk Til Dawn, where the first half of the movie is disturbing and intense, then gets stupid after the Vampires show up, this one is the same way. The first half is very, very disturbing - not for kids. Then, it just gets stupid.

This movie is a bloody, gory killing spree, NOT FOR KIDS!

Edited by -=HipKat=-

The Pope´s Exorcist

Spoilers ahead. Normally the terror movies nowadays are quite boring and even this one you may predict which would be the end but I really liked the main plot story or the background of the exorcism which is all the bad acts of the holy Inquisition which are documented through history and this movie reflects how the Vatican has desperately tried to keep hidden.

I also thought Crowe does a good job in painting a "modern and friendly" priest, totally different of the character we saw at Gladiator. This exorcist also has his past and is a very real human being that not only will face the exorcised but also his own demons.

Besides I saw at the end that the Crowe's character is based in actual files of Father Gabriele Amorth, Chief Exorcist of the Vatican, the true exorcist.

Will give it a 8/10 thinking the '73 Exorcist movie still the king movie of exorcisms 😄

image.thumb.jpeg.6da56982f44e4bdd84b9fb42823d2de3.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LazyHippo said:

The Pope´s Exorcist

Spoilers ahead. Normally the terror movies nowadays are quite boring and even this one you may predict which would be the end but I really liked the main plot story or the background of the exorcism which is all the bad acts of the holy Inquisition which are documented through history and this movie reflects how the Vatican has desperately tried to keep hidden.

I also thought Crowe does a good job in painting a "modern and friendly" priest, totally different of the character we saw at Gladiator. This exorcist also has his past and is a very real human being that not only will face the exorcised but also his own demons.

Besides I saw at the end that the Crowe's character is based in actual files of Father Gabriele Amorth, Chief Exorcist of the Vatican, the true exorcist.

Will give it a 8/10 thinking the '73 Exorcist movie still the king movie of exorcisms 😄

image.thumb.jpeg.6da56982f44e4bdd84b9fb42823d2de3.jpeg

I was thinking to watch this movie in the theatre. but as my family is out for 2 days and I'm alone in home. So maybe I'll do it when they all are back . heh.  

• Haha 2