What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

I just watch Dune (remake 2021) it was the exact same story as the original one but the picture is beautiful, i really enjoy it and can t wait for part 2. 

• 100 3

On 6/27/2023 at 6:06 AM, CptQwark said:

Watched this classic a couple of days ago. @Smultronstallet are you a Bergman fan?

Mansikkapaikka.jpg.c31ba517d1e435e8a385d026be1e4ddf.jpg

Not exactly a big fan. I prefer Yazujiro Ozu, for instance. Still, I really have some deep respect for Persona, Fanny och Alexander, and Nattvardsgästerna. I need to watch Saraband soon...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smultronstallet said:

Not exactly a big fan. I prefer Yazujiro Ozu, for instance. Still, I really have some deep respect for Persona, Fanny och Alexander, and Nattvardsgästerna. I need to watch Saraband soon...

Oh, I have yet to watch any of Ozus work. I heard Tokyo Story is a good place to start. Gonna have to wait a bit though, since I don't really crave watching movies like I used to anymore.

Meet the Parents (2000)

I could say every Robert De Niro's movie has a magical touch that you can only describe as a very good actor performance. This one is not the exception and since the beginning to the end the movie gets you in a sort of emotional rollercoaster regarding Pam's and Gaylord's relationship.

This movie symbolizes the crucial event that can be meeting your parents in law and its very well executed by every actor, not to forget the cat Jinx as well. 😄 

A lot would say that consequent movies are not good by movie cinemamaniac persons, but if you just saw this one theres a necessary need to also watch 'Meet the Fockers' and 'The Little Fockers' to complete the parody.

Very well recommended movie, old but gold 10/10

image.jpeg.0f4fbb5a7b7e039f32e9da7942340190.jpeg

• Like 4

• Inactive Member
4 hours ago, picklejuice said:

Was it as bad as people claim it to be? I’m curious 

Well I saw better documents 🤣

On 6/20/2023 at 4:09 PM, iCiCeLzz said:

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Review - IGN

Watched this yesterday I always used to watch beast wars as a kid this was pretty damn good I recommend.

It was good, but I expected more.

• Like 2