What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

• Platinum VIP
9 hours ago, von Rantala said:

I saw this when i was teen first time. I always been western movies fan. I like it because its honest. Usually US civil war movies are sugarcoded and shown from heroes eyes. That one side is good and other was wrong and bad. In this movie it tell that both sides made crimes. Its not beautiful to watch main characters taking part on crimes, but its tell what hate and revenge can get ppls do. Its also show very strong friendships. That even that you dont always agree, you follow your friend and are loyal to your friend. I personally not like to watch tv-series or movies where friends betray they friends or family members. I always like movies and tv-series where is strong and loyal friendships. Latest great example is The Last Kingdom. First i didn't like it, i didnt like Uhtred or serie a lot at first, but after season 2 it been one of my all time favorite series.

Btw I like this US civil war movie a lot too. I recommend to everyone to watch it.

I agree with you on sugarcoating things. I'm not too fond of that either. I also agree with stories about strong and close friendships probably because I've never really had one and those situations hit me in the heart. Which inspires me to feel passionate about something. I especially like to see opponents become close friends, like Dances with Wolves and The Last Samurai - one of my favorite movies ever!

I've never seen this movie, but now I'm going to look for it!

BTW. Hockey Season is on the horizon!!

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 3

• Platinum VIP

Spoiler Alert:

Spoiler

The movie will have you on the edge of your seat. There are times you want to look away or stand up and not look.

And then, the ending sucks! Total letdown...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Have not watched it yet, just became available on Netflix. Going to watch it tonight.. I will edit n give review later.

Quite the adventure 7.5/10

Edited by Hulk
  • Thanks 1

On The Line (2022)

You think is the classic thriller with a bad guy killing everybody and our hero Mel Gibson will save the day but is not like that this time, we have seen a lot of that before.

Also Gibson's character matches really good with his real life except being a radio announcer, maybe penance is being given 😄 

I would give it a 8/10

image.thumb.jpeg.0adb1514944ac87fe393de2ff544ffd3.jpeg

• 100 1