What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

I watch this every Christmas. I love it. When i was kid, i was always John McCLane. When i was small kid, i didnt knew Bruce Willis was actor, i thought John McClane was real. He was my hero xD I remember i saw movie first time when i didnt know how to read yet, so my grandma did read me subtitles as she did with old German detective series like Ein Fall für zwei. So this movie bring a lot great memories and thats why i watch it every Christmas.

Its sad to see Bruce Willis badling with health problems. I am big Bruce Willis fan. I wish him all the best and his family a lot strenghs. I know what Dementia or Alzheimer can be.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 3

Great movie, really good acting from Russel Crowe and everyone else to be honest ( Phoenix did a really good job as a Kommodus)

I really liked how they shown the Roman times which for me seems pretty accurate, and a really good story all with great soundtrack.

Heard they are making Gladiator 2, i wonder how that will go.

• Like 4
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, ZaZa said:

Great movie, really good acting from Russel Crowe and everyone else to be honest ( Phoenix did a really good job as a Kommodus)

I really liked how they shown the Roman times which for me seems pretty accurate, and a really good story all with great soundtrack.

Heard they are making Gladiator 2, i wonder how that will go.

One of the Best movies of it's time

• 100 2