What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

Funny kinda coincidence topic @ZaZa 's watched movie for the one I saw:

Braveheart (1995)

Probably Gibson's best performances and movie production.

As known William Wallace gave a big head ache to the English crown of that times and like in the movie is shown the story is full of treason, revenge and love as well.

Its a must to see and I believe there is an edited version cause too much gore but still I give 10/10

image.thumb.jpeg.02ef667574137412820e2d3092279cf6.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 100 2

Anime marathon. Watched some of them before but i still pretty much enjoy them :)

PS: can't wait to see The Boy and the Heron by Hayao Miyazaki

• Like 1

a normal Jason Statham movie, don't fukc with someone, pew pew some deaths, punch and kicks some seriously injured and a happy end.

was ok, a popcorn movie 🍿

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 100 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 7:07 PM, ZaZa said:

Great movie, really good acting from Russel Crowe and everyone else to be honest ( Phoenix did a really good job as a Kommodus)

I really liked how they shown the Roman times which for me seems pretty accurate, and a really good story all with great soundtrack.

Heard they are making Gladiator 2, i wonder how that will go.

On 1/11/2024 at 2:27 AM, LazyHippo said:

Funny kinda coincidence topic @ZaZa 's watched movie for the one I saw:

Braveheart (1995)

Probably Gibson's best performances and movie production.

As known William Wallace gave a big head ache to the English crown of that times and like in the movie is shown the story is full of treason, revenge and love as well.

Its a must to see and I believe there is an edited version cause too much gore but still I give 10/10

image.thumb.jpeg.02ef667574137412820e2d3092279cf6.jpeg

Yes i love both, but i like Braveheart bit more. I like David O'Hara (Steve) character most. Is that base true person? I dont know. But he is my favorite character in movie. I like Brendan Gleeson and Mel Gibson too a lot. Overall its very good movie and actors done good acting performances. Music is also great.

9,5/10

My favorite Denzel Washington movie and favorite action movie. Seen many many many times and we found that it was in Netflix with Ukraine subtitles and gf loved too. I like Dakota Fanning acting a lot and since saw this movies first time, i followed her career and tryed to watch her movies and series. I like her as actress a lot.

PS. Now we wait when we can see Equalizer 3 with ukraine subtitles. :)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

Only two episodes out, but so far so good. Obviously can’t match the magic of the first season. So far 8/10. 

Edit: lol Sorry thought this was the movie post 🤪

Edited by Lusciousdrunk
  • Like 1

The Dictator (2012) - laughed good few times, perfect for spending the evening and chill. Really liked it. Here is a scene from the beginning of the movie, if you like it then you will probably like full movie:

• Like 3