What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

maxresdefault(2).thumb.jpg.17ad7c5cc16126c0b6b8a11dd1a65bc6.jpgKalashnikov - If u like creative/historic movies this is for u ,related to making of AK 47 during a war by a soldier who was also a welder/worker in metal factory , built his guns without any experience of making one 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2023 at 3:46 PM, LazyHippo said:

Der Untergang (The Downfall)

I did watched this one in the movies years ago but had the chance to see it again, maybe one of the most realistic Hitler performances of all times by Bruno Ganz.

Also the Himmler flee was marvelous making mention he tries to make a deal with the allies.

And yes, Steiner was ordered to do a direct attack in the Oder river to consolidate the battlefront against the soviet, but it was too late since the 11th Panzergrenardier Division and the Nederland Brigade were busy in the south.

Overall I see a good movie to watch, very emotional and the war scenes are raw.

I give it a 9/10

image.jpeg.d1fa51d2f5506d7ced69bac2c5220670.jpegD

Yeah this is great movie, why because there is great acting performances. I usually watch all German movies because i love Deutsch language. Subject is dangerous. Many feel like Hitler was made sympathetic person in this movie. This movie divide ppls a lot. I love history and i like to learn it, so i try to watch a lot historial movies. Bruno Ganz made on of all time best acting performances, but you cant give Oscar to Hitler. I see many Bruno Ganz movies, this and Baader Meinhof Komplex (2008 Germany) are my favorite ones. Would like to see more his movies from start of his career, but in here Finland its hard to find German movies. My all time favorite actor Thomas Kretschmann also make good perfomance in this movie. For Kretchmann movies i like most Pianist (2002) and Stalingrad (1993)

• Like 2

I've been meaning to watch these for a bit of time now! 

This is the 1st Orphan film from 2009. I liked it! not bad. 7/10  (will have to watch the 2nd film orphan: first kill later!) 

Smile! Had some predictable parts but there was enough blood to keep me happy and entertained! 8.5/10

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't bad, a lot of action but I prefer the first one.

First time I see harry potter. Surely some of you will wonder. How come you haven't seen it before? Well, I've always said that I didn't like it. But after talking to a friend and seeing Hogwarts Legacy, I told her that I would see it and... I liked it. Now to see the rest of the movies 😄 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

The "Unrated" version is too funny!!

That is the one I watched honestly it was one of the best funniest movies I have seen in a while def recommend for everyone!

• 100 2

Where was police when all this murders happened? 😮 😆

On more serious note: I absolutely love all the franchise so it's not surprise I also love this one. Action from start to finish, great scenes, locations, music and interesting story with an intriguing ending.

• Like 6
  • 100 1

• Inactive Member

Edited by rMks

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, rMks said:

Started to watch it but after 30 minutes it looked more like playing a video game than watching a story.l

I'll give it another shot, but man, over 3 hours!!

• Haha 1