NHL Playoffs Pool 2016

meow

the 'kick' that caused this goal was from behind the net, impossible for it to be 'aimed' to go in. it was a fluke goal that bounced over the top of the net and landed on the goalies back and went in. impossible to aim that kick. that's the main reason it was allowed. if it was kicked from in front of the net, it definitely would not have been allowed.

they also made the goal post moorings higher to stop the net from coming loose easily as it was in the past, and they are made to be flexible in case a player crashes into the goal posts so he won't be seriously injured.

• Like 2

Its happened me last couple years thant when Wild dropp out i stopped watch NHL, its too big disappointment to see, all cant understand that, every year i make promises to continue watch playoffs even if Wild dropp out, but every year it is so big disappoinment that i lost interest, i am too passionate and if i dont have passionate in games those feeling boring, now i havent visited NHL site in past three days, maybe later today i go check out comes, first time after i started follow NHL that i havent visited NHL site because i lost interest. Will watch Wild game tomorrow after i get back from grandparents and i will keep hoping as long as there is time in clock, you cant never know what happen, Philly came behind 0-3 against Boston couple year ago, and i watched every game, so you cant give up.

• Like 1

Might be a good thing for your team not to be in playoffs, I enjoy watching the games, especially STL vs CHI and SJS vs LAK, very exciting and I have the feeling of excitement when the team you hope will win wins, or the disappointment when they lose (especially with STL this morning damn :( ) I don't know how it would be if the leafs will be in it but it surely is some great hockey to watch, I love it  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 1

well, I get nervous during every Sharks game and every year when they get eliminated I feel like not watching hockey anymore....but then it's hockey and I'm Canadian so i watch it anyway...or at least put it on TV with half my attention.

• Like 1

Being a Hawks fan I haven't had to be too upset these past 8 years that they've been doing well in the playoffs. Seeing them lose always sucks but knowing that they have a legitimate chance to compete every year always makes me feel a bit better. However, the way the Hawks-Kings WCF in 2014 ended made it very hard to watch the Cup Finals since the Hawks lost on such a random bounce in OT in Game 7 and after they had come back from being down 3-1 in the series. 

• Like 1

Wow what game from Wild, now i can be happy no matter how playoffs will go, Koivu made two huge goal, and those should end all the bullshit what everyone talk on him, daam how i did scream after tying goal and after winning goal, my throat is so sore now :P we did play great game and if we win coming home game all is possible in game 7.

Thanks boys it was great game, my throath is sore now for all the screaming, it was great to see when your bigges idol made two biggest goal of the season! Now next game is in EU time so i can see that live biggrin.png good! NHL should show more EU time games, here is big fan population also. Wow so happy now, if we can win next game, then in game 7 all is possible and when we add Parise and Vanek back to roster who know how long we can go in this summer!

• Like 1

Even though I picked Kings over Sharks I'm pretty happy that they got knocked out :D. Just a shame that Lecavalier might be ending his career with such a terrible showing from the Kings

• Like 2

Meow congratz on SJ winning at LAK, for me it was not big surprise, i did knew that Depoer is great coach and i did say in my earlie season prediction that with SJ all is possible even that i did put team out side of playoff line in my first prediction. Happy for you mate!

Today is coming two live game in EU time first flyears vs Washington will watch that it will start 19:00 in finnish time and if it not go overtime it should end before Wild game what start 22:00 in finnish time.

For me only surprise has been that Penguins did dropp NYR out off playoffs, both of my predictions i did put NYR in finals, i trusted Lundqvists and they defence group too much, lets see how Murray play in goal, if he can lead Penguins to finals we can see Fluery in different team before next season start.

BTW look like Bäckström is coming to National team for coming tournament so i can see more Bäcks :D CGY and Rämö has started talked with new contract, but i think that CGY try get Reimer from SJ or maybe even Andressen if Anaheim is ready to trade him, not impossible to see one of Dallas goalies in CGY goal either in next season, but if they cant get new goalie they probably will re-sign Rämö, but not Ortio.

• Like 2

Will be interesting to see in next season, when goalie equipments will be smaller which goalie make success with them, i think Rinne and Bishop would be biggest "losers" and Saros (NSH), Price and Holtby can get advance on that. I love to watch goalies, so coming season will be interesting. Rask can be back in Vezina race too. More atletic and smaller goalies should get more help on coming new rule, because with current rules, it favor bigger goalies.

• Like 1

Find motivation back again(for hockey), that big game from Koivu and Wild was best game of season in game 5 and make happy and satisfied, we did win two game without Parise and Vanek. Many would lose 4 straight team like Dallas if they would lost two of they top 3 forwards (in points) I am proud of my team what they have done in this season playoffs, we made great game for this 6 game too, with better goalie game we would have win this serie, we was ooh so unlucky too, three unlucky goal against us in this serie and tying goal was oh so close, with better luck we could make this 7 game serie, so i am very proud how we played against west best team (in regular season). We never give up, we was pushing in the last seconds, how many team would have give up after trailing 4-0 after second period. We was close to win game 6 and serie also, now our goalie game just wasn't good enough and we didnt have any luck either. But i can be proud of what my team did without two of best three forwards against west best team.

Will watch FLA-NYI tomorrow, there is Jokinen which to follow, then St. Louis team have Brodziak and in Anaheim Vatanen, only team who dont have anyone who to follow is WSH, SJ and TBL.

Maybe we get better goalie from summer free markets or from trade. There is many goalie available now.

• Like 2

Lol watched three game was chearing Fly first they lost, then Wild then they lost and then FLA and they lost, lol look like i am some kind jinx for teams, maybe i should cheer up CHI so we get new Champ :P Will watch Ana-NSH game tomorrow, there is Vatanen and Rinne against each others. I think ANA will win, Rinne havent been good in this season and Saros can challange him in next year.

• Like 1

Damn Rantala ! I was hoping Florida would win too, I thought they were way better but I guess I was wrong :o
I was happy with the other 2 teams though :)
Curious to what the Blues will do tonight but I'm afraid I don't have to expect too much... They started great but they seem to not have the will to continue Oo

• Like 1