NHL Playoffs Pool 2016

meow

I want the Blues to win but I think the Hawks will win. But hey, it's the playoffs....we never know.

OWWWW YEAH!! "Watched" the last 12 minutes of the game, I've never ever had such a crappy live stream -.-

• Like 1

IS THIS REAL LIFE????? The Hawks AND the Kings are out! woohoo :D

Hahaha, maybe we have good fantasy! Only Florida screwed me over :o

Shame the Hawks are out, was hoping they could finish the comeback :( I blame Rantala for jinxing it :D

However I'll hand it to the Blues, they took advantage of the Hawks terrible PK early in the series and they showed resilience coming from behind to win Game 4. The Hawks can only blame themselves (and maybe the NHL for having 2 of the top 5 teams in the league play each other in the 1st round :P) and make sure to get ready for next season. They'll be back and want revenge next year for sure

• Like 2

where can i see how much i bet better than you others :) ???

ill post first round results once the first round is over. Still gotta wait for Anaheim vs Nashville

• Like 2

I think that winner of Central division will be champ again, so St. Louis - Dallas game decide champ, yes Washington is great and Tampa played well too, but still Central is so good that its unfair that they have to play each others in first round when Pasific team get "free road" to Conference finals, ofc, Nashville can win ANA and SJ. So let see. But i think that St. Louis will be champ, i think that harderst round was this first round and then it easy up for St. Louis, i think NHL should change playoff format, so only two team from Division got sure place to Playoff and not three as it is now, and there would be 4 wild card instead of 2, but keep rest format as it is, so fans can do pools as now. Then two best teams would not see each others in first round.

SJ is wild card, it can surprise, and go to Stanley finals, lets not forget that Depoer lead NJ to Finals too with a lot worst team than he has in hands now.

I start to build new team for coming season, i let Vanek go and keep Parise, it was most difficult choise what i had to do, but Vanek was below 0,5% point men when i added him to my team. Parise played solid year even that he was injured whole season, i let Dubnyk go too. Probably Dumba too depent his salary hit, but player which i before didnt like Spurgeon has made huge impression to me in this season, he is small guy, but he is very good in own zone, dont take penaltys and have good shot, dont make huge amout of points, but make smaller amout of mistakes than Suter and was very often better player than Suter. Spurgy contract is 5 milj tho and i dont have room for that, if i dont let Brodin go. But anyway, i will keep eye on players and maybe i found new players to my team from these playoffs, Upshall make big impression in last game.

• Like 2

Amazing game, the double post shot, was like a call of god, still great to see the blues clinch after being up 3-1 in the serie and 3 to 1 in the 6th game... wow good to see. My picks are poor now :) 

Still think that the hawks biggest players didn't show up like they should. Tavares gets what he deserves too, this guy has a lot of heart. Now can't wait for PIT-WAS ! just fkin wow what a matchup :)))))))))

• Like 3

Amazing game, the double post shot, was like a call of god, still great to see the blues clinch after being up 3-1 in the serie and 3 to 1 in the 6th game... wow good to see. My picks are poor now :)

Still think that the hawks biggest players didn't show up like they should. Tavares gets what he deserves too, this guy has a lot of heart. Now can't wait for PIT-WAS ! just fkin wow what a matchup :)))))))))

To be fair, Kane was the only reason they won a couple of the games. He had most points from either team during the series with 1 goal and 5 or 6 assists. I do agree that Toews could have done more and he said so himself multiple times before Game 5,6 and 7. 

My picks relied completely on the Hawks and Kings getting to the Western Conference Finals so both my bracket and playoff pool is screwed haha

• Like 2

U know why some teams just keep losing those key game 6 or 7, Anaheim is one of those teams, and this goal is great example why they keep losing those big games https://www.nhl.com/video/t-280470222/c-43738303

Perry stop skating, no matter how tired you are, you never ever stop skating, in playoffs you have to give your everything, give some sweat and blood if needed, you never ever give up. If you are one of leaders or Captains, its make it example to others, if Perry stop skating everyone can do it then. It just made me mad to see him stop skating, yes we cant know if goal would be avoided if Perry would have skated, but thats not point. Team lose if you give up on those kind situations when one goal can decide serie and game winner. I would never take player like Perry in my team, no matter if his salary hit would be 0,00 dollar, he can be good time to time, but he is guy which dont have heart for the winning, sometimes its look like he dont care to play, without Getzlaf he would be probably only 40 points player at max.

• Like 2

So there is only one Pasific team left, SJ. and 3 central team. It tell a lot about how powerfull that division is, Wild is only team with St. Louis and Chicago from that division which have been in playoffs every year after last lock-out, every central team is also been in playoffs at least once, and every year after lock out is Central team got 5 team in the playoffs, only division which has been able to do it, its look like 5-6 central team every year have chance to win Cup. League should fix system so all the best can be in playoffs, because it can be more than possible that 6 best central team have more points than 3 best pasific team and will dropp out playoffs nonetheless and that would be just wrong, hopefully we can avoid that in next year.

What you think Boudreau get kicked out? I think Anaheim will bring Carlyle back even that it was not his (Boudreau) fault that team lost, team dont have solid third liners and even all second liners is not good enough, Perry, Getzlaf are star players, Kesler is great also, and after those come Perron, who is not star player, so they need big forward to group, i hope that wild not take Boudreau if Anaheim kick him, i hate him, he favor players and i dislike that more than anything else. Anaheim can be cup challanger if they take Carlyle and Hartnell in there roster, even that i wish that Wild take those both. Carlyle and Julien are only coach who (i think is available) i would take before Torchetti.

Forgot to add, that i did cheer Nashville this time, Rinne made so big impression to me in first period, i have give a lot critic to Rinne this year, because i think his injuries has take away best of his game, but in that game we saw that old Rinne again, who can win games and series by himself, Nashville offence look little bit "small" to long run, but if Rinne play like in game 7 they can win Cup for sure. I have seen Rinne a lot in national tournaments and i has followed Nashville couple time before too when Wild has dropp out, example in year when they last time dropp Anaheim and then lost in second round, i think it was for Kings, not remember year anymore. Will try watch every Nashville games now on, from east i dont have anyone who to follow, but i cheer cup for Rinne and Nashville now, i will probably not take Rinne as my starter (in next year team) even that he would win Cup, but who knows, i give him chance and maybe he win my heart and show me that i am wrong when i predict that Saros will be future Nashville starter because Rinne has lost his best touch because past injuries and his wearing gamestyle.

Will update my fantasy hockey after i get all ready. Points is updated already, but some stuff to do, after regular season end, it take me several hours to do closing up.  Points i usually update after every 5 game and it take me about 15-30 min. Jussi Jokinen was best point man of season with his 60 point, Parise had most goals. Even that Vatanen made more points than Beauchemin and Vatanen had better +/- also, Beauchemin will win best defence man trophy, because his overall game was better and he was more valuable to his team. Rest of trophies i tell when i make everything ready.

PS. Still keep thinking how close Wild get and get sad, but then i try remember also, how badly we played first 40 min, so eventually this lose can help us more in future.

• Like 1