NHL Playoffs Pool 2016

meow

Yeah, like it says in your wiki link:

"In 2013, it began 48 hours after the conclusion of the Stanley Cup, and ended on July 4, 2013. The second NHL compliance buyout period opened on June 16, 2014, and ran through June 30, 2014"

it's over since June 30 2014. Which is why there was not any compliance buyout since then.

• Like 1

Havent watch playoffs anymore, but check scores time to time, was surprised to see that Allen got couple start, why they changed Elliott? Was that panic move again from Hitch or why St. Louis put Allen in the goal. Elliot stats has been solid so, just wondering? Any news on Bishop? Its scary how good team TBL has been. They has been without they number one center whole playoffs (Stamkos) and without they starter (Bishop) and without they key defender (Strålman) most of playoffs, i think there is not any other team who can play so well without they three key players, who can even win serie without they number one center these days? not many and TBL winning even that they lost key player from every spot, thats is amazing how wide they group is, and if/when they get Bishop back they will win Cup for sure. TBL dont only have oppurtunity to win in this year, they can win it in next year too, i see that they are next Chicago who can win several cup in short period of time. Yzerman has done solid and good job, they can even give Stamkos chance to go in free.

Hitchcock changed up his goalies after SJ won two straight shutouts to try to wake up the Blues as they played horrible. It worked for Game 4 but last night the Sharks completely destroyed the Blues again so it might not be enough.

• Like 2

Little bit surprised that PIT won last night game, after i think more and more how good and wide roster TBL have i see that in reallity (again), team who have best roster not always win, in playoffs u need luck too. TBL have been super unlucky with all these injuries. Let see if time past them, NYR was serious cup contender too for several years, but now look like time has past them. Let see.

BTW has NHL done new record on amount of games what has gone to game 7? Its feel like every game go to game 7. Never see NHL so even as it is now, there is 10+ teams who all can win Cup.

Edited by von Rantala

There were 7 Game 7 in 1994, 2011, and 2014. This year there have been 5 so far (counting TB + PIT). Hopefully the Sharks won't need a Game 7 and will beat the Blues tonight :D

• Like 2

Here are the results after the 3rd round.

2 possibilities: If Pittsburgh win then Lefty wins, if San Jose win then I win!

GO SHARKS GO!!!

post-13787-0-87866600-1464386810_thumb.jpg

post-13787-0-95797300-1464386811_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I'll hope to take the third spot then :P that will be ok for a Belgian chick :D I should have sticked with my first list maybe :-o

I hope the sharks win so go sharks!

• Like 2

Pretty embarrassing for me to win last year and end up last this year lol. I really was expecting Lundquist and the recent deep playoff runs/experience for the Rangers to carry them over the Pens. Having LA and my Hawks knocked out first round didn't help either. Hopefully the Sharks win the Cup though, they've definitely been my favorite team to watch this postseason! 

• Like 1

im not a pens fan, but being in the eastern conf with the leafs id be rooting for them.

havent seen much of the sharks other than playoffs and id hate to see ex-leaf choker kessel hoist the cup.

should be a close series though - the pens speed vs the sharks size