What was the last TV-series you watched?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished the 2nd season of Outer Banks last week and started to rewatch it today.

It is the most catching show i've ever watched in my opinion.

• 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been binge watching this over the last few days, proper wholesome TV that is quite funny!

I was really unsure of this to begin with but the characters definitely grow on you

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Got Deadwood watched two week ago, and started that again last sunday. My all time favorite tv serie. Watching one episode every sunday. Its routine to watch one episode every sunday. So thats why i have to started it again, once watched last episode and movie. So usually take me 36-38 week to watch full serie+movie.

Been waiting like 15 year to chance to watch Third Watch. Its finally came to Viaplay, so watching it from there. Its always been my second favorite tv-serie after Deadwood. I been so happy to finally after long waiting to get chance to watch it again. Usually after long time at work, i come home watch one episode while eating supper. Helping me to get through long weeks.

Also watching final season of OZ. Usually able to watch one episode in month. So long time project going 😛

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PisToL

is a new miniseries created by Craig Pearce that follows The Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones and the band's rise to prominence and notoriety.

It was directed by Danny Boyle of "Trainspotting" fame.

Six Part Series.

Was'nt sure if I'd like this as I've been a Sex Pistols fan since the age of seven and have seen them live many times since 1996,

but it was amazing, Loved it !

The actors had them all SPOT ON !

Take alook and enjoy an amazing time in music history. 10/10+

Pistol | Official Trailer

pistol-teaser-trailer-danny-boyle-sex-pistols.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
On 9/3/2022 at 11:16 AM, HerrKamel said:

PisToL

is a new miniseries created by Craig Pearce that follows The Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones and the band's rise to prominence and notoriety.

It was directed by Danny Boyle of "Trainspotting" fame.

Six Part Series.

Was'nt sure if I'd like this as I've been a Sex Pistols fan since the age of seven and have seen them live many times since 1996,

but it was amazing, Loved it !

The actors had them all SPOT ON !

Take alook and enjoy an amazing time in music history. 10/10+

Pistol | Official Trailer

pistol-teaser-trailer-danny-boyle-sex-pistols.jpg

That sounds awesome!

Available on what platform?