What was the last TV-series you watched?

Just finished season 1. Horror, suspense, thriller and mystery. Excellent acting and story. Can’t really find any negatives about it. 10/10 would highly recommend anyone fans of the horror genre. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Season 5 trailer dont watch if you dont want spoilers

First i didnt like a lot this serie, but season 2 was great and since then i loved serie.

9/10

• Like 4

Severence, Shrinking and now Silo - AppleTV just know how to make great series. 

I just finished watching it and highly recommend it. I won't say more to avoid unnecessary spoilers. Now waiting for second season or I gonna read the books 😄

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

I will be watching this tonight

Timothy Olyphant is one of my favorite actors. He was great in Deadwood. Have you seen Deadwood? Its my all time favorite serie and Al Swearengen is my all time favorite movie/tv-serie character. Also he remind me a lot on my grandfa. I watch Deadwood usually 1-2 per year. For several years i had habbit to watch one episode every sunday, so when i got to last episode i watched movie next sunday and then next sunday started season 1 again. 😄 Now i had Deadwood for minor break, when i found Third Watch from Viaplay and then NYPD Blue from Disney plus. Next i plan to watch Godfather of Harlem, when there is one of my favorite actor Vincent D'Onofrio. I love older series, (1990-2010) Last new serie which i liked was The Last Kigdom, but i havent found new serie what i would like to watch over and over again for long time. I tested several new series, but usually watched just couple episode or one season.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 11:37 PM, TomekKromek said:

Severence, Shrinking and now Silo - AppleTV just know how to make great series. 

I just finished watching it and highly recommend it. I won't say more to avoid unnecessary spoilers. Now waiting for second season or I gonna read the books 😄

Thanks for the tip, i will give it a try ;) 

• Like 1