What was the last TV-series you watched?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Platinum VIP

Wife got me into the Vampire Diaries as well.. Needless to say we binge watched it all.. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We watching this tv-serie together with my girlfriend.

Did wait for many many years to be able to see NYPD Blue again, sometime ago it finally came to Disney+ and i am already in the sixth season. Just love it as i love it first seen when i was teenage. I have seasons 1-4 in DVD, but havent been able to find other seasons with finnish subtitles from anywhere. I seen seasons 1-4 many many times. :) I also have seen last seasons when i was teenage, but there is huge cap on episodes what i never seen.

When i just turn 18 i watched tv serie Third Watch. They stop showing it (in Finland) when i was 20 year. In that two year time i watched whole serie, and i love it. I always ranked that my all time favorite show with Deadwood. So i was super happy when it came to Viaplay. I watched all the episodes in couple month. I still love it a lot. Bosco is best. Didnt remember all the things anymore, so there was couple surprises, but after waiting to see serie for 12 year, i was so so happy to finally able to see it again. Its great that those old tv-series are coming back to stream services. Yes i could get these old tv series from pirates sites, but i never buy anything from pirate sites, its against my believes. But, waiting was awarded. I enjoy every moment of watching it. Also Bobby Cannavale came my favorite actor from this serie, and watched almost all his movies since then. Jason Wiles (Bosco) havent made a lot movies or tv series, or at least those havent come in Finland, but all these years, i still followed his career and watched all movies what has come to Finland. He was great as acting Boscorelli. I am happy that Bobby Cannavale got jump start to his career from Third Watch.

Edited by von Rantala

• 1 month later...

We just got watched all 6 season of Outlander and now we are watching first season of The Last Kingdom. We watched one episode of Wednesday and Wellmania. Then we gave try to The Last Kingdom and we both like it. Even tho, i dont like main character of Uthred a lot, but plot is interesting. Maybe they change character of Uthred when serie go longer. Wouldn't be first character which i dont like at first, but then like when it change. Wellmania we didn't like and stop in middle of first episode. Wednesday look like promosing serie, probably will watch that later.