What was the last TV-series you watched?

I've been watching this show called "Deputy" on Tubi It's really good from beginning to end.

Though I've only seen the first seaon. :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching both series, even though last season of GOT was a bit of leatdown i overally really liked it and give it strong 8/10.

House of the Dragon is also really nice and knowing how the story went in the books (Yeah i know there are some changes between series and books like there were in GOT) i cant wait for the next season, the first one I rate also at 8/10 for me.

Now propably gonna give a shot to Sopranos or look for something else 🙂

P.S Im not good at reviews so dont expect much 😆

• Like 2
  • 100 2

• 3 weeks later...

First time seen after gf recomend it. I love it. 9/10

Then we watched this

9,5/10

I love it a lot. My favorite reallity tv competition show is Amazing Race and i have give try on some reallity tv shows like Survivor, but i dont like backstapping, so i cant watchs that kind series. I understand luck is part of winning, but i always like Reallity TV series, where best win. So i did love Squid Game Challange a lot. There is everything, plotting, luck and skill, so I think Squid Game: The Challange is Reallity TV Show which many can like. Its mix of different type of reallity tv competition shows. You not need to watch Squid Game to watch this or like it. I had my favorites and there was some sad moments to me, what you keep re-thinking many many times. I think serie is best, when you think it afterwarts and think "what if" etc... I waiting for next season. Also is price pool biggest in Reallity tv history (over 4 milj dollar) and 456 player is biggest player amount in reallity tv history. Maybe i could apply in future, because there is competitors all over the world.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Eazy said:

I watched Top Gun Maverick last night , it was good. Maybe due to nostalgia?!  The fighter jet scene are great, the story behind it is average 🤷‍♂️

Top Gun Maverick Flip GIF by Top Gun

That is a movie u nub. 

• Haha 3