What was the last TV-series you watched?

On 11/12/2020 at 6:25 AM, Halibut said:

I've been watching a French spy drama called The Bureau (Le Bureau des Légendes in French) and it's amazing. Despite being largely set in offices and meeting rooms, it's quite thrilling with lots of good twists.  The themes remind me of the show Homeland.  It's the best show I've seen save for maybe The Wire.

Thanks to you I'm watching now The Bureau! Thank you!

• Like 1
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, Smultronstallet said:

Thanks to you I'm watching now The Bureau! Thank you!

You gonna learn french with it ;) I heard about but never look... 

• Like 2

1886743.jpg

I run out of saisons

https://www.premiere.fr/Series/News-Series/Le-Bureau-des-Legendes-sarrete-la-serie-naura-pas-de-saison-6 :( 

Edited by Smultronstallet

Hola there! Im currently watching the season 10 of The Walking dead. I stopped watching when season 7 ended cos i was a bit lazy cos it got repetitive and boring, and then i started on 8 recently. But as the last season progress it gets smth interesting... 

I am also watching Stark Treck Discovery, and well Netflix has many good series to watch, especially in these times, so as not to leave home 😛

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nani* said:

Hola there! Im currently watching the season 10 of The Walking dead. I stopped watching when season 7 ended cos i was a bit lazy cos it got repetitive and boring, and then i started on 8 recently. But as the last season progress it gets smth interesting... 

I am also watching Stark Treck Discovery, and well Netflix has many good series to watch, especially in these times, so as not to leave home 😛

We were talking about you yesterday,  Belated happy Birthday . 

13 minutes ago, tipsy said:

We were talking about you yesterday,  Belated happy Birthday . 

About me? How? Why? Who? I already stopped fulfilling years... years ago 😎