What was the last TV-series you watched?

Just finished Sons of Anarchy for the second time now. One of the best series in my opinion.

Now I'm waiting for the Mayan's MC Release in Germany (8th May) 

• 2 weeks later...

About to start this mini series again for the.... I lost track how many times over the years lol.  

Band of Brothers

Edited by XeRoiXBSU
  • Like 1
  • 100 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 7:01 PM, XeRoiXBSU said:

About to start this mini series again for the.... I lost track how many times over the years lol.  

Band of Brothers

So good. This series ruined every other war movie Hollywood ever came out with.  Out of curiosity, where are you watching it??

Edited by therealposeidon

2 hours ago, therealposeidon said:

So good. This series ruined every other war movie Hollywood ever came out with.  Out of curiosity, where are you watching it??

It really did!  I can't name any better war movies after Saving Private Ryan or mini series Band of Bros. Damn amazing job from Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg.  I bought a 6 disc Blu-ray set on amazon awhile ago and it ended up being a German version but works perfectly fine in English haha. Arizona. 

Other great war movies imo include #1 Hamburger Hill, Full Metal Jacket, Apocalypse Now, Black Hawk Down. 

Just started watch Game of Thrones fourth season (seen many many times) and Second Season of Mentalist. (first time watching Mentalist)

• Like 1

This one is not bad. All the Satanic demonic and witchcraft stuff are cool to see once you get past the high school drama.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

Just finish season 1 of Succession, very cool drama show ! 

Also finished White Lines... pretty good too

• 3 months later...