ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

17 hours ago, captnconcrete said:
rotation_7
supplydepot2, 0, 64,
UJE_the_ghetto_xmas, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 50,
UJE_christmas_tank, 0, 64,
raid_final,6,40,
UJE_xmas_factory, 0, 64,
UJE_castle_xmas, 0, 40,
bulldog, 0, 32,
UJE_mountain_attack, 0, 64,
cluedo, 0, 32,-------------remove not good one on jay2.
uje_snow_patrol, 0, 64,
UJE_oasis_xmas, 0, 64,
UJE_goldrush, 0, 64,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 52,
storehouse, 10, 64,
et_slide, 0, 52,-----------this maps not fun  on jay2.
et_tundra_beta4a, 0, 40,
fa_italy_b3_fixed, 6, 64,
midnightraid_b1, 0, 40,
purefrag, 0, 26,
et_ice, 0, 40,
praetoria_m2, 12, 52,
northpole, 0, 64,
el_kef_final, 0, 4

id love to see this rotation up asap plz. @daredevil @mraw435 @Unknown

As for me, praetoria_m2 little boring. Otherwise i agree, good rotation :) 

• 100 1

4 hours ago, Dimo4ka said:

As for me, praetoria_m2 little boring. Otherwise i agree, good rotation :) 

it will only show up if we have 12 players so not to often .. if we have a 10v 10 or so its pretty fun then.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

it will only show up if we have 12 players so not to often .. if we have a 10v 10 or so its pretty fun then.

Yeap, i remeber that great times) agree) otherwise as i said, rotation is good and interesting :) 

Edited by Dimo4ka
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
On 12/13/2022 at 7:33 PM, daredevil said:

We had that - even that people complained why 7 maps.. OMG, we are dying for new maps, DD add more... Now people are saying reverse... Seriously, it's crazy if you ask me. 

Nothing in reference to you or anyone but damm if u add maps and damm as well if you don't. No one seems to be ever happier...   

This proposed next rotation and looking by your comments, I am guessing, you are not going to be happy about it. If you are great, then good... and if not, nothing wrong with to be honest.. you have your own rights.. Send me the rotation in 1-2 days, please, so I can review it. Thanks. 

All suggestions are welcome. Please create rotation of your choice. If anyone complains on it and I am 100% sure, someone will, I will send them your way :) Thanks. 

I get that it's hard but right now is not like a year ago, even a few months ago on server population. It's easy to see that some maps just empty the server and some draw more people all the time. But regardless, I think making J2 as populated as other servers are is fruitless and the handful still playing, mostly, are happier playing a smaller rotation of those more popular maps

• Administrators

Below rotation is available on Jay2:

supplydepot2,0,64,
UJE_the_ghetto_xmas,0,64,
sp_delivery_te,0,50,
UJE_christmas_tank,0,64,
raid_final,6,40,
UJE_xmas_factory,0,64,
UJE_castle_xmas,0,40,
bulldog,0,32,
UJE_mountain_attack,0,64,
snatch3,0,40,
uje_snow_patrol,0,64,
UJE_oasis_xmas,0,64,
UJE_goldrush,0,64,
fa_bremen_final,0,52,
storehouse,10,64,
library_b3,0,44,
et_tundra_beta4a,0,40,
fa_italy_b3_fixed,6,64,
midnightraid_b1,0,40,
frostbite,0,40,
praetoria_m2,12,52,
northpole,0,64,
el_kef_final,0,44,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP

I'm not getting the massive number of Bots. Anytime I log on now, there almost no humans and they are all complaining about the Bots, not to mention you can't have normal game play without Bots getting in the way, blocking doors, exit from spawn, etc, which is way worse than normal because of how many there are.

BTW, UJE Ghetto Christmas is one of my favorite Christmas maps. Form the music to the girls to the layout, it's just great!

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Form the music to the girls

For the love of ET - Don't seek girls in ET maps haha lol  Common dude! 

• Haha 2

• Platinum VIP
38 minutes ago, daredevil said:

For the love of ET - Don't seek girls in ET maps haha lol  Common dude! 

LMAO!!!! No kidding! 

The best part was last year when I found out what the button does!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I'm not getting the massive number of Bots. Anytime I log on now, there almost no humans

This is not just happening now on J2. But I have a strong feeling somehow it is related to the Xmas and the days around it

Bots getting in the way, blocking doors, exit from spawn

For this the best solution would be to rewrite the program of the bots, that how they behave. eg to avoid players, and dont go through a door when a player is nearby, unless engi tries to defend against obj. But I dont think this fix is ever happening 😛

And imo having some bots is just the better evil from the 2, where the other is having just a few or no bots.

they are all complaining about the Bots

Id suggest to make a poll on the forum where you get the regulars from the server to vote on that poll and discuss why they think this amount of bots are bad and why

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
4 minutes ago, Vindstot said:

This is not just happening now on J2. But I have a strong feeling somehow it is related to the Xmas and the days around it

On Jay 2 there are like 10-12+ Bots per team now

• Leader
2 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

On Jay 2 there are like 10-12+ Bots per team now

I had noticed that and was told that the total was increased to 25, so there is a maximum of 12 vs. 13 if no humans are on.

FA is continuously experimenting.

2 hours ago, Vindstot said:

For this the best solution would be to rewrite the program of the bots, that how they behave. eg to avoid players, and dont go through a door when a player is nearby, unless engi tries to defend against obj. But I dont think this fix is ever happening 😛

And imo having some bots is just the better evil from the 2, where the other is having just a few or no bots.

Id suggest to make a poll on the forum where you get the regulars from the server to vote on that poll and discuss why they think this amount of bots are bad and why

i fear a poll would be me arguing with me ..lol if that ever happens kick me plz.lol an not the regularon jay2  me i ment my self.hahaha

as for bawts trust me we have chatted on it few times. i guess we gotta just take the lesser of two evils.lol bawts go away  the more real players show ..just sayin wink wink..

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Haha 4
  • 100 1

Sometimes they get in the way, but what can you do, that's why they're bots :) 

the funniest moment is when you play with two or three players, while you shoot all the bots, these two dudes run out of the alley, the bullets are already over and you understand, well, this is the end 😄 😄 😄 

Now It Ends Season 6 GIF

Edited by Dimo4ka
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...

@daredevil i would like to suggest to reduce the bawt count on jay2 its not helping .... all we get now is lame bawt farmers an if u look at jay1 and jay3 alot have decided to just play there.{why cuz less bawts  more people} and waypoints dont always work correctly. if leaders would like to discuss further we can do it in pm. not to many die hard regulars left sense this bawt count in cress... it really just doesnt feel like et anymore. 

maybe we could revamp how bawts play maps and how they just stand idle in  no mind mode. but just having a bunch of bawts on a server isnt fun at all. going 150 dieing 2 times.lol not fun. i dont know  the fix all but this ant it.!!!!!!!!

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 5
  • 100 2