ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

• Platinum VIP
On 2/25/2023 at 4:50 AM, captnconcrete said:

@daredevil i would like to suggest to reduce the bawt count on jay2 its not helping .... all we get now is lame bawt farmers an if u look at jay1 and jay3 alot have decided to just play there.{why cuz less bawts  more people} and waypoints dont always work correctly. if leaders would like to discuss further we can do it in pm. not to many die hard regulars left sense this bawt count in cress... it really just doesnt feel like et anymore. 

maybe we could revamp how bawts play maps and how they just stand idle in  no mind mode. but just having a bunch of bawts on a server isnt fun at all. going 150 dieing 2 times.lol not fun. i dont know  the fix all but this ant it.!!!!!!!!

To speak to that, just played G-Rush GA and teams were 8v8 and more bots than players, it seemed.

8v8 in the past would have been no Botrs and a really fun, competetive game.

It's not fun now and Jay 2 is more dead than ever

Edited by -=HipKat=-

Heyo guys 😊 

I'm certainly new to the community, but maybe we should check? For example, reduce the number of bots and watch the online players per day? Well, do number of bawts as it was before and just look at the result, let's say within a month. I do not claim to be a generalist opinion, I'm just trying to find a compromise in the current situation. I don't think that we are losing anything, on the contrary, we could get a stable one online on Jay2. Just remove the dispute that arose in the current situation 😇

this way we will find out whether the players who played on Jay2 before will come and whether new players will come.

• Like 1

i also noticed that . { example} axis is up 700 xp has 2 or so good shots and allies has 1 more player but half team is oblivious as to what to do .  that   allies will have one more bawt so any new player  has to join  already winning team . an it usually takes two players joining that already winning team. to make bawts even again. makes teams way off. very annoying as a admin. it also attracts stacker lamers.  

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Administrators
On 2/25/2023 at 5:50 AM, captnconcrete said:

left sense this bawt count in cress... it really just doesnt feel like et anymore. 

1. Ok, so I need to check if on forum omnibot is censored. We don't have aimbot name spammers like old days, so we can relax old censor rules or find better approach. 

2. Jay1 has 26 omnibots, B2 has appx 30 or so. Based on that theory, both the servers should be dead. 

I will share the details in corresponding topic, since this is neither right forum nor the topic. Thanks. 

• Like 1

By the way, some maps still don't have anti-rush, and maps like Battery and Oasis run out in 3-4 minutes, well, it doesn't look very good. They end with either the players getting over the barriers illegally. Or more advanced players quickly demolish the wall and immediately run to plant dynamite. This is where the maps end.

if everyone is given !warn on these maps, then half of the players will have !warn because of rush, including even me and other admins 😅

• 100 1

3 minutes ago, Dimo4ka said:

By the way, some maps still don't have anti-rush, and maps like Battery and Oasis run out in 3-4 minutes, well, it doesn't look very good. They end with either the players getting over the barriers illegally. Or more advanced players quickly demolish the wall and immediately run to plant dynamite. This is where the maps end.

if everyone is given !warn on these maps, then half of the players will have !warn because of rush 😅

That's right, we dealt with this problem couple of times, and clearly didn't know how to react properly, so this is good time to dispel the doubts what to do if map doesnt have antirush enabled. Or just enable it on all of them.

• Like 1

if sum one is rushing map u warn em splatt em gib em putteam em spec.  if they keep doing it over and over .. kickem.

we gonna get in trouble  talking bout this here in map topic. u guys can pm me anytime your unsure. 

F|A #2 XPSAVE FOREVER

1. We have a 5 minute no rush rule on this server. Do not touch the final objective within the first 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes have passed from the start of the map you can carry out the final objective.
  2. Trickjumping is allowed to complete the objective after 5 minutes.
  3. This server has additional vsays so we allow spam to some extent as long as It’s not just continuous spamming. Players may be temporarily muted if they spam too much.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 10:50 AM, captnconcrete said:

@daredevil i would like to suggest to reduce the bawt count on jay2 its not helping .... all we get now is lame bawt farmers an if u look at jay1 and jay3 alot have decided to just play there.{why cuz less bawts  more people} and waypoints dont always work correctly. if leaders would like to discuss further we can do it in pm. not to many die hard regulars left sense this bawt count in cress... it really just doesnt feel like et anymore. 

maybe we could revamp how bawts play maps and how they just stand idle in  no mind mode. but just having a bunch of bawts on a server isnt fun at all. going 150 dieing 2 times.lol not fun. i dont know  the fix all but this ant it.!!!!!!!!

I agree completely, please make this man staff, I trust that he knows what's good Jay2 ❤️

I've played a few games on the server recently while my injury heals and the bot amount seems a bit high to me.

I've asked a few people their thoughts as well, including a new admin I haven't seen before, and they thought it was too high as well.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

On 3/1/2023 at 4:16 AM, captnconcrete said:

if sum one is rushing map u warn em splatt em gib em putteam em spec.  if they keep doing it over and over .. kickem.

we gonna get in trouble  talking bout this here in map topic. u guys can pm me anytime your unsure. 

F|A #2 XPSAVE FOREVER

1. We have a 5 minute no rush rule on this server. Do not touch the final objective within the first 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes have passed from the start of the map you can carry out the final objective.
  2. Trickjumping is allowed to complete the objective after 5 minutes.
  3. This server has additional vsays so we allow spam to some extent as long as It’s not just continuous spamming. Players may be temporarily muted if they spam too much.

I believe this server anti rush activate until only 5 minutes left

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

I believe this server anti rush activate until only 5 minutes left

Yes

• 100 1

sum maps yes sum maps no. i posted that from our wiki . no rushing last obj in first 5 min. but yes alot of maps implement no rush ...

exp. oasis on jay2 can be rushed in 2 sec.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • 100 1

7 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

sum maps yes sum maps no. i posted that from our wiki . no rushing last obj in first 5 min. but yes alot of maps implement no rush ...

exp. oasis on jay2 can be rushed in 2 sec.

+ Snatch

+ Battery 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for everyone's patience - a new maplist is up on jay2!

supplydepot2
warbell
adlernest
sp_delivery_te
goldrush-gals
caen2
railgun
fa_bremen_final
kerkyra
fa_italy_b3_fixed
pirates
teuthonia_final
fortress
snatch3
frostbite
braundorf_final
raid_final
school
et_mor2_night_final

Continue posting in this thread for suggested map changes - I recommend folks follow previous formats of suggesting a map to add AND remove with every post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, mraw435 said:

Thank you for everyone's patience - a new maplist is up on jay2!

supplydepot2
warbell
adlernest
sp_delivery_te
goldrush-gals
caen2
railgun
fa_bremen_final
kerkyra
fa_italy_b3_fixed
pirates
teuthonia_final
fortress
snatch3
frostbite
braundorf_final
raid_final
school
et_mor2_night_final

Continue posting in this thread for suggested map changes - I recommend folks follow previous formats of suggesting a map to add AND remove with every post.

Nice maplist!

I wanted to see caen2 and italy in maplist, one of my favorite maps :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1