ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

4 hours ago, tipsy said:

et_mor2_night_final, 0, 64

supplydepot2, 0, 40

caen2, 0, 40

am_hydro_dam, 28, 64

fueldump, 0, 34

sp_delivery_te, 0, 40

pirates, 0, 64

et_beach, 0, 64

fa_italy_b3, 0, 64,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 64,
adlernest, 0, 40,
etdo1, 26, 64,
capuzzo, 12, 64,
mlb_hotchkiss, 28, 54
fa_oasis_b3, 0, 64

bba0-beta2, 14, 64
teuthonia_final, 0, 44,
river_port, 0, 64,
venice_ne4, 0, 64,
etdo6, 36, 64,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
resurrection, 38, 64,
warbell, 0, 64,
fa_temple, 20, 44
decay_b5, 0, 40
mml_minastirith_fp3, 40, 64,
baserace, 0, 38
UJE_00, 30, 64
-----------------------------------------------------

new map suggestion

1)Haunted Mansion 

2) Raider is rejected by Buck

3) leningradbeta2 :- http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=mapinfo&idx=4157

4) How is this map :- 

Can you add maps at jay1? Maybe add Flame Guard?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, von Rantala said:

Can you add maps at jay1? Maybe add Flame Guard?

I can't add maps, and I have asked for flameguards couple of times, but maybe there is some issue and hence dd don't upload it on jay1

Would it be possible to put up some sort of poll to vote on which maps to remove? Been talking to some regulars and they agree the rotation is getting kind've stale especially with some maps in rotation being on multiple F|A servers 

Edited by bLade.
  • Like 2

Please increase spawn times on Baserace. 8 seconds is far too frequent. on high populations, theres hardly any scoring. Objective play is pointless and map just becomes a purefrag map. from 8s to 11s or 12s please.

Also increase spawn time for axis on Teuthonia. From experience this is one of the most lopsided win %, allies rarely even get to bank on this let alone win. This should probably be increased by 5-6 seconds. Or maybe script it so tank/truck are invincible? Or maybe figure something that will allow allies to spawn closer?

• Like 2
  • 100 1

8 minutes ago, CabaL said:

Please increase spawn times on Baserace. 8 seconds is far too frequent. on high populations, theres hardly any scoring. Objective play is pointless and map just becomes a purefrag map. from 8s to 11s or 12s please.

Also increase spawn time for axis on Teuthonia. From experience this is one of the most lopsided win %, allies rarely even get to bank on this let alone win. This should probably be increased by 5-6 seconds. Or maybe script it so tank/truck are invincible? Or maybe figure something that will allow allies to spawn closer?

I agree!

12 minutes ago, CabaL said:

I think thats even a little too low - should be dependent on players, anything over 10 v 10 should be 15s. 

19 minutes ago, CabaL said:

there were 0 bots before start of uje00: https://et.trackbase.net/session/53485154/

I dont know who votes for this map but they need to play when the map lasts like 1-2 hours, its not enjoyable for most, for someone who keeps asking for it and dosen't even play the map, you guy's must have some better maps than this and don't say suggest one lol you must have tons on file already.

I believe when you come here with problem , you have solution too.  If any of you like to  get a map replaced , suggest new one to replace it.   If players don't like a map for xyz reason.. please mention reason as well. 

16 minutes ago, tipsy said:

I believe when you come here with problem , you have solution too.  If any of you like to  get a map replaced , suggest new one to replace it.   If players don't like a map for xyz reason.. please mention reason as well. 

In past few pages following maps been requested:

Flameguards

Karisah

Castle Blackwood

Layer of Schawrzwald

Alanbrooke

Mountain Pass

Western

Stalingard

Eagles

Ruins Of Acquiesce

Many of these could easily be put in place of UJE_00

UJE_00 is a map that kills the server, many people downvote each time it comes up. Map has objective that is confusing for many people as most dont know where all the gas cans are, map layout in general is just gross and horrible.

• Like 1

People don't know objective because they don't have interest in it and they don't want to learn it either. Posting names of new maps and expecting anybody going to learn it don't make sense . 

UJE don't kill server, I have played it plenty of time with server full and its totally fun to get  lots of mine kills. It get intense when tank cross the bridge . There are almost 28 maps on server, enjoy 27 other maps. leave 28th for who wants to play . 

P.S.:    The screenshot cabal posted is of during late night, when server is mostly empty . I got SS from fellow clan mate during morning time and I see decent population. 

2020-09-23-224953-uje_00.jpg

Edited by tipsy
  • Like 3
  • 100 1

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION