ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

12 minutes ago, bell reavue said:

How about replacing Minas Tirith with Helms Deep (which was suggested by @bLade.)? 

Some regulars are tired of Minas and I can't remember the last time we got close to the final level. 

Please no, I can't stand darkfang as it is, let alone if helmsdeep is in rotation. Also we got to the final level yesterday!

Axis even won that map today. Helms deep is as close to a bottleneck you can get, 20 allies on wall sniping axis off and the only cover is the tank. That is if they can reach it. Otherwise the map is lovely.

5 hours ago, Broham said:

Please no, I can't stand darkfang as it is, let alone if helmsdeep is in rotation. Also we got to the final level yesterday!

Darkfang is a bot KEKW

6 hours ago, bell reavue said:

How about replacing Minas Tirith with Helms Deep (which was suggested by @bLade.)? 

Some regulars are tired of Minas and I can't remember the last time we got close to the final level. 

It's hard to get to final stage since the back way, through which axis use to do secondary attack ,is closed. And the front door get heavy fire power and it's pretty easy for allies to jump down and defuse Dyno.

Helmsdeep map's last allies spawn is in bad location, I made a thread regarding same if spawn could be fixed but according to @Smileyyy they can't ...as source file for map helmsdeep is not available.

Also maybe if somebody can kill cabal so he stop complaining to dd, we can have chance of getting helmsdeep or was that donk? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, bell reavue said:

Axis won it yesterday 

On 8/16/2020 at 6:45 PM, tipsy said:

It's hard to get to final stage since the back way, through which axis use to do secondary attack ,is closed. And the front door get heavy fire power and it's pretty easy for allies to jump down and defuse Dyno.

Helmsdeep map's last allies spawn is in bad location, I made a thread regarding same if spawn could be fixed but according to @Smileyyy they can't ...as source file for map helmsdeep is not available.

Also maybe if somebody can kill cabal so he stop complaining to dd, we can have chance of getting helmsdeep or was that donk? 

this boi thinkin im DMing DD to get helms deep off??? its a map that gets boring quick.

I was more interested in getting Minas Tirith off than Helms Deep on, as players routinely complain when it comes up. But there's way more support for Minas than complaints in this thread so we should leave it on.

I would still love to get a couple new maps on Jay1 - many people have posted suggestions here, but then maps are either shot down or no one comments on them. Jay1 players, if you want to change the rotation, please suggest maps that you want to see added/removed.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

5 hours ago, bell reavue said:

Ok then I guess we don’t have to change them 

I like helmsdeep, I got it in rotation,but next day it got pull off because server regular complained. I mean c'mon atleast let it in rotation for a week :c

Let's suggest dd to remove tankbuster and put helmsdeep for a week?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

Hi all guys, I would propose to put in the rotation of the maps such as railgun and radar in such a way as to be able to bring old maps even for 1 week just to see what people think if they like them and in addition I think they are excellent especially when the server begins to populate because some maps in my opinion being too small sometimes it is difficult to play. Obviously this is my opinion, because as you can also see at a certain time there is a crazy peak which is very positive on the one hand but on the other hand it is a bit disadvantageous so I think that to avoid this, being a beautiful community, you have to insert maps that can contain a certain number of players.

• Platinum VIP

Rail Gun is probably way too small for Jay 1. Radar has been on there and had mixed results. I think most people down-voted it, though

Jay 2 has Rail Gun and it's pretty popular on there. Definitely fun.

Resurrection- Increase time to 30-40 mins  And please lower minclients to 0.

(Allies usually win in 10-15 mins so increasing time length probably wont change anything unless i play axis :) ) 

right now its at 20 mins, a bit short for 40+ peeps, 20 mins with 10-20 peeps is perfect'. 

right now it only plays once a day after Gold Rush gals and then Only if the server has 40 people Playing(specs dont count), so at West coast USA prime time the map never plays :( 

Blah Blah Blah

Can spawntimes for baserace be changed? Spawning is too frequent on high population so objective play is incredibly difficult. Maybe from 8s to 10s or 11s?

• Like 1

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION