Map rushing for Etpub

daredevil

44 members have voted

1. 1. Map rushing for Etpub

• Yes
    • No

I enjoy the teamwork aspect of the game most of all. Therefore rushing is not a bad thing. If you are getting rushed and dont like it then you should learn to play better defense and protect the obj more.

Couldn't agree more. I vote rushing on

i vote yes. even though i like playing a map to its fullest, scrimming with stopwatch is the only way so why not have servers (a couple anyway) that offer the way a map should be played to win.

NOOOOOO

NEVAAAAA!!!

definitely not, is the only server that I can play where I can play as a team, murder, and have fun, not as in Jaymod. PLEASE NOOO, not here!

I like it how it is, because i like to fully enjoy the maps and try to kill as much as possible. + its annoying for people who play in spurts of time (like me) to do like, 5 maps in 30 mins. Id rather just do 1-2 and enjoy them. So no, leave itt.

Just another small point, hardcore already has rushing allowed. Why not keep a little variety and keep rushing off etpub? And looking at the responses from people, it appears that the people that play there every day such as maximo, mexi etc are all voting no. And the people that i see there every once in a while are voting yes. Not that the opinions are unequal, just thought it should be mentioned.

• Like 2

I enjoy the teamwork aspect of the game most of all. Therefore rushing is not a bad thing. If you are getting rushed and dont like it then you should learn to play better defense and protect the obj more.

We had a sw server and no one bother to play there... Scrim sometimes you guys

I also agree with desu and illusion.

Please leave it as it is

We had a sw server and no one bother to play there... Scrim sometimes you guys

I also agree with desu and illusion.

Please leave it as it is

Birthday boy has spoken, his word is final :rolleyes:

Illusion is right, im agree with him.

Other hand, some maps are very hard to rush like goldrush, suplydepot2, baserace, venice, etc. but others like frostbite, oasis, aldernest, etc. is very easy to rush when a covert, engi and medic work together.

We are not punishing the teamwork, just those players that "enjoy" blow the fun just for improves his "pseudorecord" and dont let other players enjoy the maps.

Nein!

Map rushing should not be allowed. Hardcore already has rushing on, so I think there is no need to allow map rushing.

I too agree with many others that rushing is caused due lack of defense. But rushing can be annoying for some players especially newbies.

Hmm yea I think vote of ppl should be counted and considered who play there , instead of voters like me :embrass

I vote no, Etpub is my favorite server because I can just frag without worrying about anyone rushing the map. I love to enjoy a map to the fullest (most maps).

<---Fragtastic player

:yahoo I say we should allow rushing on ETPUB (no one frags there anyways except for petaa =P). This way we can convert Peterr to jaymod (YUS COME PLAY ON JAYMODD)

Hmm yea I think vote of ppl should be counted and considered who play there , instead of voters like me :embrass

Silence you !!! !slap yoyo :D