Map rushing for Etpub

daredevil

44 members have voted

1. 1. Map rushing for Etpub

• Yes
    • No

Hmm yea I think vote of ppl should be counted and considered who play there , instead of voters like me :embrass

same here, i dont play there as much as hardcore. only makes sense the guys that live there should be the only ones with a say in this...

:yahoo I say we should allow rushing on ETPUB (no one frags there anyways except for petaa =P). This way we can convert Peterr to jaymod (YUS COME PLAY ON JAYMODD)

No offense, but i know im not alone when i say im one of the people who plays on etpub every day and loves to frag. I still am strongly against this rule being changed since hardcore already allows rushing. And btw, keep peter we dont want him B)

I voted to keep the server the way it is. The people who usually play on etpub are more than likely going to go elsewhere...and the people who play hardcore (who are probably voting yes) are well...going to stay mainly on hardcore. Etpub is ET the way its supposed to be. Basic, hard, and cruel.

I enjoy the teamwork aspect of the game most of all. Therefore rushing is not a bad thing. If you are getting rushed and dont like it then you should learn to play better defense and protect the obj more.

Completely agree!!

Lemme clarify something here, because im almost positive all the people that believe the rule should stay as it is are thinking this exact same thing. And i keep seeing the same thing posted over and over by the people who think the rule should be changed.

We have nothing against teamwork, really, its not that factor that bugs us. We just prefer to enjoy maps throroughly instead of playing several maps within a 30 minute period. We like to frag, and i think its safe to say theres enough people on etpub everyday that can agree with me because it seems like almost everytime a map is rushed, regulars complain.

And back to my first point, hardcore already has rush.. Why not keep etpub not allowing rush to keep the variety in the etpub servers? If its changed then the only difference will be some of the maps and the fact that ff is on. Also, i keep looking at the names of those who are saying change it, and theyre mostly people who dont play on etpub as regularly as those who are against it... So please, keep it as is.

Quick read: Those against the change have nothing against teamwork, we just like to frag and enjoy the maps for longer than a few minutes.

Another contribution, let me explain what i think: Teamwork are always welcome to everyone that plays in group. Probably they want to rush the maps to get a better scope time in a map (example: frostbite in 3 mins is my personal "record")

Other hand, rushing on pub is like "kill" those players that really enjoy fraggin.... frostbite is very special map to get some kills because is a nice map, fun and special to use flame, rnades, panser, medic rambo, etc. (i take frostbite again as example)

The point is that everyone can work as a team like ET should be, but ET on pub is MORE THAN TEAMWORK, is the server that players really enjoy fragging and wait until the last 5 mins to try to beat the map (just remember supply depot 2, last part of the map, if allies take the truck to last part of the road, NOONE move it until the maps ends, becuase all love continie getting some more kills instead of just let the map end). Teamworkers can try beat the map after the 40% of tha map, so try to enjoy it first and then concentrate on your objetive.

I hope you guys understand my point of view. This is my humble opinion :)

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=556920&section=player

I think the main players on etpub have more say in this... as for teamwork, Play sta box or scrim some people, there is a scrim section for a reason. Make an in-clan scrim or regulars vs F|A or something. Please Leave etpub as it... Donate so we can open another rush free server :)