How do you take your coffee?

Xernicus

Coffee, yeah yeah, but as much as possible with my f*ck**g cigarette o_o!

And no i ain't a pro at coffee, for the very reason that i drink mostly ones from nespresso... 

(please don't spank! o_o ) 

• 2 weeks later...

Dont drink coffee! :) Living in US they think it's like saying I dont breathe air when offering it to me and I refuse because I cant stand the stuff. :war:

• Like 1

I take it black... like my men.  :rolleyes:  (Great movie)

Seriously though. Depends on my mood.

I start the morning with a basic brew of Folgers run through a French Press. Splash some whole milk or creamer in it.

Mid morning, I'll have an Americano with a splash of milk

Afternoon pickup is usually 12 ounces of Keurig style coffee. A 4 ounce preparation followed by an 8 ounce preparation.

Before you say it. Yes, this is a lot of caffeine. On the other hand, it's not the highest rate of consumption I've ever been at. When I was deployed, I once calculated about how much caffeine I was taking in a day and it came to between 2500 and 3000 mg/day.

For comparison, a 6 ounce cup of coffee (drip brewed) is about 150-200.

European and American coffee are really differant nop ?

I drink mine with milk and one or two sugar. When I drink lot´s of coffee on a day I don't add milk anymore.

Helĺ yeah ! My life is fantastic !!!

Folgers, cause I'm always broke.

10 * 6oz = 60oz / day

I drink a couple of cups in the morning before I leave for school/work, put the rest in my giant ass thermos to finish at school.

Black, ofc.

1 (heaping) tablespoon of coffee per 6 oz water. If I can see through the coffee, it's way too damn weak.

Occasionally, I've been rumoured to put a splash or two of Evan Williams in there  (again, because I'm broke. At least it ain't KD)

I've started a coffee blog which I am going to post to to review the coffees you have shared with us, as well as new findings I come across.

http://fearless-assassins.com/blog/244-xernicus-coffee-blog/

• 4 weeks later...