How do you take your coffee?

Xernicus

I like to start with a flavored coffee: like vanilla, caramel brownie, or even cocunt ---anything that doesn't taste like 'normal' coffee. Then I mix in a flavored creamer with it too: like French vanilla, hazelnut, caramel. Add one packet Truvia for sweetness. It's like breakfast dessert!!

• Like 1

I love coffee..flavored or not.always dark roast...right now hazelnut..had espresso today..always with sugar,sometimes little cream....lived in Miami fl area for 15 years...fell in love..with this..post-5064-0-20881000-1410749330_thumb.jpgpost-5064-0-37894900-1410749367_thumb.jpg cafe Cubano and flan

When I worked in a cafe, I used to make myself coconut flavoured cappuccino (freshly ground coffee, foam milk and coconut syrup = my personal favorite).

When it comes to a coffee during a hot day, I put 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, coffee, milk, and some sugar, stir it all together and serve with crushed ice. There's nothing better for a hot day than a good ice cream coffee ;>

• 2 weeks later...

But what I want to know, is how do you like yours?

This is a legitimate question considering the daily fact I am exposed every morning with swollen eyes, which require a wellbrewed coffee :D

Normally, i prefer the pure essence of its flavor without any additives. In certain cases, I tried to sugar my coffee but it refused to correlate with my vision of a good taste.....^^ Then I started an experiment to sugar my coffee surprisingly (hiding behind a door while my coffee was enjoying his life steaming on the kitchen table), but even that did not work....the resistance was to heavy for me...^^

• Like 1