How do you take your coffee?

Xernicus

Coffee sucks ass.... the only some-what coffee related stuff i like is Kahlua.. haha  B)

Coffee is life for some people mate. ;)

Kahlua is some good stuff, albeit a little too sweet for my tastes. :P

This is how we take our filter coffee in South India :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_filter_coffee

... and I have two each, one in the morning after I wake up and later in the evening  when I come back from work.

I have one of those coffee makers. :D Don't use it though, more for decoration. I'll have to try it out!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually addicted to caffeine. I go through an awful withdraw on the days I don't get my coffee (There aren't many lol) Killer migraine, nauseous, dizziness.... Not fun.

Probably because I drink a shit load of it every day haha. I get a special brand of coffee imported from Costa Rica. I typically get dark roast, light roast, and french roast flavors. Then, after it's all brewed up, I pour it into a nicely sized on-the-go mug (I think it's 18 ounce?) Put one sweet-n-low in it, splash of cream, and boom. Three of four of those every day :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to drink more hot coffee in the winter and even go between drinking it black or with a little cream and sugar. In the summer, I'm a fan or ordering an iced mocha with an extra shot of espresso (from either Community Coffee or Starbucks). It's also a really good hot drink to boot.

One thing about coffee I'm still trying to train myself to do is to pack my own when traveling. Hotel coffee normally isn't all that drinkable. Long ago I purchased a little single serve travel coffee press that does a great job of making coffee on-the-go.

single-cup-coffee.jpg           draft_2623_big.jpeg

Everyday = Kuerig brewed and black

Occasionally = Starbucks since they are all over, but want to try Dutch Bros. Iced Mocha

Freshly ground rocks, but too much effort lol

Oh, and if I don't have it daily, headache time which jacks my day

• 4 weeks later...

It's been on the warmer side here in Seattle, and for refreshment, I've been making some homemade thai iced tea:

• 10-12 oz black coffee, 2 tbsp per 6oz.
  • 1-2tbsp sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or vanillan aka fake vanilla (whichever you have)
  • a dash of cardamom

Stir all of that together, and once it's mixed, place in some ice cubes. Do not put the ice cubes in before stirring in the condensed milk, otherwise it will not mix. It's extremely thick stuff!