need more TF2 players

GraveDigger

im starting the download right now but can i Play et with tf 2

What do you mean?

Hope this answers your question:

• ET and TF2 are completely different games and have nothing to do with each other.

• You can still play ET whilst TF2 is downloading however on the average user's internet, you will be laggy as hell because downloading a 8GB file will definitely slow your internet down.

• Like 1

My tutorial for downloading TF2 is here.

hey man its a little off topic but need to be said 

thank you for helping with the tf2 side your help dose not go un noticed  its good too see  good job :)

• Like 2

hey man its a little off topic but need to be said 

thank you for helping with the tf2 side your help dose not go un noticed  its good too see  good job :)

Thanks for that, I appreciate it.

:)

• Like 1

What do you mean?

Hope this answers your question:

• ET and TF2 are completely different games and have nothing to do with each other.

• You can still play ET whilst TF2 is downloading however on the average user's internet, you will be laggy as hell because downloading a 8GB file will definitely slow your internet down.

Thanks for helping but i dont have a fast internet so it will take about 3-4 days and it will interrupt me in playing et so i will download it afterwards anyway i appreciate your help to me 

Thanks-KaaBoom

Thanks for helping but i dont have a fast internet so it will take about 3-4 days and it will interrupt me in playing et so i will download it afterwards anyway i appreciate your help to me 

Thanks-KaaBoom

3-4d?! :o

Slow would be like 3-4h man... what type of internet connection do you have? WiMAX maybe, or 3G?

usually you find 1 or 2 players after you play on the server against bots for about half an hour, any time of the day.

Sadly this is the state of the tf2 server currently, and a gameday that is widely advertised, opposed to the one that we had that wasn't as advertised, would greatly help out the server and hopefully attract people that play on the server longer.