need more TF2 players

GraveDigger

Good... new players :)  feel free for suggest any changes on our server we can discuss the best/needed changes to make our server populated.

• Like 1

played for a bit yesterday evening, was wonder why the option to have third person / play as a bot is available?

I'll install it again soon,i did play quite quite a lot of it in the past,and i think i can help a lot with the server,what players like the most,settings,mods and everything :D

• 2 weeks later...

i think i dont have video card in my pc,, does a video card comes inbuilt or shld i need to buy new and add cause in system requirement it says this game needs videocard....

In the past we were planning run more servers, like with custom mode e.g "VSH - VS Saxton Hale" is the most popular in USA, I suggested dodgeball, vsh and home server running all maps with votemap at end.

PS: about server running only turbine is because the mapcyclefile probably is corrupted.

Edited by Narug0

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
On 3/11/2021 at 1:09 PM, zakrzeW said:

Somebody play? I'm playing everyday. PM me.

i used to play this a bit but it takes for ever for maps to load i honestly thought this game was deaddead. its not?

1 minute ago, captnconcrete said:

i used to play this a bit but it takes for ever for maps to load i honestly thought this game was deaddead. its not?

Now there are a lot of bots, playing sniper and one shooting all, on server there are a 5-10 bots. If you wanna play sniper, all voting for you because they think you are another bot. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...