need more TF2 players

GraveDigger

i'd be happy to help where i can crasher :)

You've been helpful already, spreading the word out so I'm not the only one. I hope this is more successful than last time I hosted the game weekend. :)

You've been helpful already, spreading the word out so I'm not the only one. I hope this is more successful than last time I hosted the game weekend. :)

i wasn't at the last one cause i didn't have TF2 at the time, but yeah ill make sure i encourage everyone i know to come. Was on today and had such a laugh with a few guys on TS, most fun ive had in gaming for a while and im sure everyone else will experience the same!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh that is a shame :/, maybe we have to push it a little harder to get done, OR just organise it our selves?

On a positive note i've been on the TF2 server everyday just for a little bit in the last week and I am seeing an increase in players on the server, however not many FA guys. I've convinced a few guys from the COD4 scene to join the fun and hopefully they'll do the same!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Ahh that is a shame :/, maybe we have to push it a little harder to get done, OR just organise it our selves?

On a positive note i've been on the TF2 server everyday just for a little bit in the last week and I am seeing an increase in players on the server, however not many FA guys. I've convinced a few guys from the COD4 scene to join the fun and hopefully they'll do the same!

I would suggest invite new/regular players on our TF2 server to our community.. Slowly they can join our community and we can have good admins and members on TF2 server also.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Can't promise that I'll ever get into it... seeing as how I have yet to do it... but I know someone IRL who plays TF2 quite a bit- I'll have to show him our community :D

• 3 weeks later...

deff need more players im downloading the game from steam right now... but from homepage always i think the server is almost empty the half of the day, seems that from homepage if its ok,,,,,,,,,,

deff need more players im downloading the game from steam right now... but from homepage always i think the server is almost empty the half of the day, seems that from homepage if its ok,,,,,,,,,,

yea i go look at the server just about everyday and 9 times out of 10 there are zero players :\