need more TF2 players

GraveDigger

I really stopped playing ET to play TF2 , I usually hang out with narugo on the server. Sometimes we get some guys to play with but they will leave after 20 minutes playing.

I hope we can get it as full as the ET servers.

yesterday 2 friends from USA asked for MvM maps, how was just we online changed to mvm_decoy and we played 5 waves with all slots full. U guys r allowed start a vote map with others mods.

ping r high because most of players r from Brazil, I was using home server with redirect players...

and we had for 3 hours

post-221-0-41970900-1369276025_thumb.jpg

Edited by Narug0

I have the game downloaded, but have no idea what I am doing hahaha.. I am ready to give it a go whenever you guys are :D

I have the game downloaded, but have no idea what I am doing hahaha.. I am ready to give it a go whenever you guys are :D

Pick a class, and fight. Basically, run around trying to fulfill the map's objective.

• Like 1

There is a tutorial type thing which I found /very/ helpful when I started playing TF2 :) You should be able to see the 'button' for it at the main screen :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You need to have the developers console enabled, then use the server IP in the console to connect, or find it through the list of servers.

edit: I believe one of my tutorials touches on where the developers console is located.

Edited by Crasher