Obama is re-elected :D

parrot

obama couldn't change everything right off! he did many good things! even if he is not the best president he is definitely better than romney!

hope he will change very much and will make the us a better place!

i am from germany i like obama and i approve this message :D

He made a health care plan that was supposed to decrease the price of health care for everyone. It's increased for almost everyone. He supports programs that are expensive during a time when we should be paying of trillions of dollars in debt, and he didn't fulfill almost ANY of his promises from his first election. He was only elected because he is african american, and he is good at giving speeches.

If you say that Obama has done nothing, ask yourselves why that is so. And have a look at the House of Representatives. You will understand that Obama couldn't do shit with all those Republicans blocking everything. So don't complain. US politics is just f*cked up in two camps, who just know how to block, but not how to think *together*.

It is almost the same in Germany btw... getting uglier with the elections approaching.

I live in Holland, but I like it that Obama won!

Because of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSWBFFXnksc

Maybe USA will really be the country of freedom then

u into girls?

And i dont know why but obama kinda gives me a good feeling aswell he seems legit.

Okay, this is news reported so people interested can know how the election ended. There is absolutely no need to go into politics on this forum, we all know how it will/can end and I say no thanks.

Keep it the manner up and discuss or start fights and get the lock.

• Like 2

Without going into details of why, good news :)

:agree

With a bit more details (yet not too much for bitchfight.. ), since I follow the politics (foreign and domestic), I see that although I'm in my country more right* than left, for the US I'm more left / democratic. And since I follow politics, I've seen what democratic and republic presidents in the US can do, I prefer the first :) So yeah, good news in my opinion.

* I'm always right :P

Edited by rolf

That website about Obama is legit..lol. Also everything he has done so far is against the Constitution which America was founded on, and kept America going strong till the recent years when he decided to completely toss it aside. Just look up American history and you will see why I believe in it, and not the direction Obama has taken.

Mitt Romney is a pop-up mr. fantastic face who seems like he can and will not do anything for the united states. He's saying he'll lower tax rates below 20% which highly unlikely, and hes saying all this other shit that we all know is going to be incredibly hard. Say he WAS elected, and he DIDN'T change tax rates and he didn't do what he said he would, Just like Obama, just like any other politician, think about it, Obama actually did more stuff the he said he was going to do, it may not have been what he said he was going to do, but he went out and did more things that helped US. Kids, I know some of you aren't kids, but I still am I am turning 17 in June and Obama has increased student loans, so people like me can help pay for college then we can end up paying taxes easily later on. I didn't mean to start up a 'political war' or anything, I'm just saying, if you don't like Obama, so be it, but support your reasoning.

-Cappy

good to see obama won.

romney, on the other hand, is not for the people and never has been. he's a multi-millionaire who couldnt care less about the 'less-fortunate'. he built a reputation as a shark who buys up floundering companies, sells off their assets to make a profit, and leaves the workers standing in the unemployment line. he is also very good at making enemies internationally, which im pretty sure the US doesnt need any more of.

obama may not be perfect, but in the world's eyes, he is a far better choice of the two.