???? Favoritz clazz in ET

Knifetwister

medic is a crutch. how skilled are you to kill someone with 50 less hp than you, while your hitpoints recharge and you stand on a pile of medpacks? and lets not even talk about adrenaline..

it's waaaaaay more satisfying to kill a rambo-medic on adrenaline when you are an engineer with 85hp because you ran through arty spam or tripped a mine to get to the camping medic than to be a medic and stay alive for a long time doing hit-and-run-and-heal-yourselfs and camping.

i haven't played medic in like 3 years. AT ALL. poo on medics lol but i do like getting revived.. i'm just saying i will not be playing medic myself.

i like to be on the attacking team because like playing medic, camping the objective and spawnkilling is boring to me. i try to play what is called for to help the team and win the game, and that is usually engineer or a fop to arty choke points and cover my teams advance.

engineer rocks -- you get to lay mines, you get more grenades than any other class, and you get to win 95% of the maps. an engineer on a killing spree, especially if he is on the attacking team, is more impressive to me than a medic or a heavy weapons or of course an arty whore, and more fun to see medics disconnect from server because they can't believe the engineer is pwning them.

i love mg42 and using mortars indoors.

flamethrower is hands down the best tool ever for stopping the train on railgun =)

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the map... for supply depot, I snipe; for fuel dump I engy because no one else ever seems to want to do it... building the bridge at the beginning is suicide... :mad

I like covert ops for goldrush; medic for snatch... I rnade sometimes in the tunnels of oasis... medic on frostbite... something different for every map :D

I don't like panzers though, and mortars are boring as hell. Flame thrower is fun in aldernest, but I don't usually use that either.

(Allied) Engineers, getting a flack jacket is normally the first thing that you do when you begin playing on a new server, the rifle nade is real cool, especially in battery when you can use the walls to dodge the nade right to where you want it to say ***BOOOOM***.

RESPECT DA ENGIEzZ! :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...

I pick my class based on what it seems like the team is lacking.

Medic is my default choice, just because I can take cover and heal myself between firefights, and rescue essential teammates who are near the objective. The auto health regeneration is nice too.

Covert Ops is usually my second choice, because I like sniping.

I've gone on some pretty nice kill sprees with those two classes. I matched one map spree record and beat another.

I probably play field Ops 3rd. I mostly use them when the team is on a map where they don't have access to spare ammo, or when I feel airstrikes would be helpful.

Soldier comes in 4th for the heavy weapons.

I play Engineer the least, but will do it if something needs to be fixed or blown up, and the others aren't getting it done. =)

Meh! im oh what do you call them? OH YEAH! an arty whore :thanks i also like going engi for the rnade which im getting ok with and finally tried soldier out on the m97 which i was kickin arse with :D

• 5 weeks later...

Medic 55% of the time.

Covert 35% of the time.

Panzernoob the other 10.

Medics are amazing for close and long range fighting...sometimes i think my tommy is more accurate long distance than the rifles unscoped :/ major flaw in Wolf

Covert for sniper rifle which i like to say i am above average at using. And there is nothing more exciting than a satchel charge kill...trust me

Panzer kills are pretty fun too b/c whenever you kill some rambo medic on it you are automatically a noob. Gotta love being the noob.

Meh! im oh what do you call them? OH YEAH! an arty whore :thanks i also like going engi for the rnade which im getting ok with and finally tried soldier out on the m97 which i was kickin arse with :D

you gots nothing on my arty whoring skills...

i prefer field ops, i like to think i can time/guess what choke points the enemy is goin gto use to use arty to atleast give them pause. that and i must keep my rambo medics and panzer nublets ammoed