???? Favoritz clazz in ET

Knifetwister

ok ok... ;)

ps: rainier kicked me off server yesterday :o

1338:00 say: ^i[FAG]^

1406:52 say: ^i[FAG]^

1415:41 say: ^i[FAG]^

I lol'd hard, why would anyone wanna hack #2 server in 2.55, lol 10 ppl and 22 bots right now, as for us being banned on fag u can access their members section and read. I will pay with some primo tacos for any juicy ss from there.

yes abused...splat,burn,flinga,slap etc ..all your commands you have...but kick?...whats the fun in kick? if you gonna kick me atleast do it permanent dont be a pussy...

and about the hacked part...i like how you take it soo serious...you guys really are too sensitive...why act so butthurt?...it was clearly a joke,i was joking around and you guys are the first ones telling me how you were banned and how otter stole your shit etc,you said you dont want drama and you guys were throwing me that shit the first day i posted something,or when i connected to your server...hmmmm

but ok...ill not post more if that makes you happy :hmm

I got berated on your forums for pointing out a small observation that afugys name popped up in a few fights - despite it being the truth. of course, chris has gone and dleted a bunch of post so i can no longer back up..but as i rember zeddy left becuase of you afugy and koba. afugys already had a fight here...now you. not that i don't love you, i just love my conspiracy theories. <3 you

I got berated on your forums for pointing out a small observation that afugys name popped up in a few fights - despite it being the truth. of course, chris has gone and dleted a bunch of post so i can no longer back up..but as i rember zeddy left becuase of you afugy and koba. afugys already had a fight here...now you. not that i don't love you, i just love my conspiracy theories. <3 you
<3 you also...i just came here to break some balls a little and everyone got serious about it....and zeddy is my friend again :hi

<3 you also...i just came here to break some balls a little and everyone got serious about it....and zeddy is my friend again :hi

i know zeddys made peace and im happy :) Lol break-balling your fetish huh :P hmmmm... i would post some pics but somehow i doubt they would be allowed :D

• Administrators

It looks like my sarcasm failed once more, my life is a failure my life is a failure, anyways I played on fag last week with Afugy, Koba and Nutwister since Koba wanted to talk to me about doing a scrim, some people have huge ego's and take internet drama to heart I don't, I like to have fun and make other people laugh, for example, kyn and me always use to mute and kick each other on fag, i used to spam kyn pwn by dirt he would mute me and kick me i would come back kill him again, and we would all have fun, but since we have similar taste in humor i guess some ppl misinterpreted that as us hating each other. So maybe cause we come from different generations you fail to understand my concept of thinking, I have nothing against you or your clan. I do however work a stressful job and raise 2 kids so when I come to ET i want to relax and have fun, and not to be constantly provoked and have to explain myself and my actions to other people. So please and this is for everyone, if you wanna spam and bicker do it in the spam or the complain sections, any other **** or boob measuring contests in threads that are about something else shall be deleted. So yes I love you all and i mean it in the homo way.

Your Fearless Leader

JoeDirt

It looks like my sarcasm failed once more, my life is a failure my life is a failure, So yes I love you all and i mean it in the homo way.

Your Fearless Leader

JoeDirt

that's the spirit ! :)

• 4 weeks later...

..well what can i say....I LOVE MOrtar :D and mg42 (marakech specialy) so i like to be a soldier...field is second of my favorite..