???? Favoritz clazz in ET

Knifetwister

• Administrators
ahaha my posts got deleted in the other thread...."We also offer our players a place to voice their opinions" sure ??? what a faggots !

o a medic i know you got ready the anal cream...

lol see demo of your SL whore team and even SL deleted the clan pages didn't they?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1dan5k1ll ... teau.dm_82

lol this is how u guys get ranking on SL?

lamest thing i have ever seen. At least, our servers don't allow like this.

Please, have a look at demo taken on jaymod 2.1.7 and then tell us about skills.

Before you continuously keep on bitching on others have a look at rules.

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php/clanrule

ahaha my posts got deleted in the other thread...."We also offer our players a place to voice their opinions" sure ??? what a faggots !

lol see demo of your SL whore team and even SL deleted the clan pages didn't they?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1dan5k1ll ... teau.dm_82

lol this is how u guys get ranking on SL?

lamest thing i have ever seen. At least, our servers don't allow like this.

Please, have a look at demo taken on jaymod 2.1.7 and then tell us about skills.

Before you continuously keep on bitching on others have a look at rules.

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php/clanrule

omg what team you talking about...Pro* or [FAG],or who...and sl pages were deleted coz of ppl making second squads and SL deleted everyone sl pages...not coz xp whore ...

• Administrators

I deleted useless post since they really belong to the spam section, to lazy to move lol, I have nothing against anyone but if you are gonna make insulting post F|A and regular alike they shall be deleted. Sure we do offer a place for ppl to voice their opinions, but we have 0% policy for DRAMA, I apologize if we cannot offer same type of childish behavior as they do on FAG.

V!poo :confused

seriously dude what the hell are you doing !!!

I know you are a good player when you want to be like Hell :P But start a fight is just stupid with all respect dude :hmm really what do you think !!!

Come on guys can we just have a pleasant discussion without flaming who and how with a lot of arguments which one is right and which one is wrong ... Cos what you are doing here is all wrong :roll:

anyway you are all good players when you want to play for serious SO just forget about it and have fun ...

@v!poooo Remember old time when some Pro*s came to FAG insulting and flaming around and you were the only one, and all fags said that, with a nice sense of humor ... I HOPE you didn't lose that sense of humor cos that will be so bad... Cos i do respect you ;)

Beside it's me who asked for a favor to delete your posts and fred's one ... cos i don't wanna see you start something that will end with a lot of .......... ##"eezep"é%:!:;:333 ####

He plays late night in euro time.

He as a diference in time from portugal of 7hours so, for you medic is a hour more. :D math rules

:hmm that mean i have to play till 7AM euro time (paris) lol that gonna be hard for me especially if i have to go to work at 7h10 AM :o :|

• Administrators
ok ok... ;)

ps: rainier kicked me off server yesterday :o

1338:00 say: ^i[FAG]^

1406:52 say: ^i[FAG]^

1415:41 say: ^i[FAG]^

I lol'd hard, why would anyone wanna hack #2 server in 2.55, lol 10 ppl and 22 bots right now, as for us being banned on fag u can access their members section and read. I will pay with some primo tacos for any juicy ss from there.

:D

Wolfenstein Enemy territory Engineer Class Wiki :

Engineer

The engineer is the only class which comes equipped with Pliers, which can be used to repair vehicles, to arm/defuse (dynamite or landmines), or to construct (command posts, machine-gun nests, and barriers). As most missions require some amount of construction and/or blowing up of the enemies construction to win the objective, and as defusing dynamite can be very useful, engineers are often invaluable, and one of the most commonly chosen classes. The engineer is also the only class capable of using Rifle Muzzle Grenades.

Engineer (Class Skill - Engineering)

Engineers are the only class that can accomplish many objectives. Engineers may build and repair machine gun nests, repair vehicles, build constructions (command posts, bridges and such), and plant dynamite and landmines. Engineers spawn with four grenades, and are the only class that can carry the grenade launcher.

* Level 1 - Spawns with four extra grenades and four extra rifle grenades.

* Level 2 - Arms and defuses dynamite and landmines in half the time.

* Level 3 - Power Bar requirements for construction, destruction, arming and defusing reduced by 30%.

* Level 4 - Engineer now wears a flak jacket. Flak jacket reduces damage from explosives by 50%.

:D

Engineer

The Engineer is an essential class in the game. Almost all maps can only be won with at least one engineer present at least part of the time, and often he plays the key role to win a map or successfully defend it (e.g. Oasis or Fuel Dump). However that doesn't mean that everybody should be an engineer, since support from other classes is very important. As a rule of thumb, 2-3 engineers are enough, depending on skill and team size. Also, if there is nothing to be built or blown up other classes are often preferred.

An engineer can choose between a SMG and a rifle with grenades. The rifle is powerful but suffers from a slow rate of fire and limited magazine capacity. The rifle grenades make up for this and are extremely deadly in the hands of a skilled player. However, a skilled player on the receiving end is usually capable of escaping rifle grenades without much difficulty.

Far more important than the engineer's fighting skills, however, are his other abilities:

* The pliers can be used to construct objectives as well as arming and defusing dynamite and mines. They are useless in combat, so don't run around holding them. Go prone while constructing to avoid fire, and if your powerbar is empty, fall back and continue constructing when it's full again.

* The dynamite can be used to blow up objectives. It can be armed (and disarmed, if the enemy engineers are alert and fast) with the pliers. It takes 30 seconds to detonate, so protect it until it then - you can use the spawn timer to time it.

* Mines are useful or annoying, depending on which side you are on. You only get so many mines per team, so use them wisely. It is useless to place them around an objective the enemy has not yet reached; you need them all where the battle is now, not where it will be in the near (or not so near) future. The only exception to this would be if you had no reason to place any more mines near the current objective (for example, Allies mining the barrier constructibles before stealing the tank on Gold Rush).

[edit] XP Star Bonuses

* First star - "Improved use of Explosive Ammunition" - Inventory includes four extra Rifle Grenade rounds and four extra Hand Grenades.

* Second star - "Improved Dexterity" - Arming and defusing Land Mines and Dynamite in half the time.

* Third star - "Improved Construction and Destruction" - Using your tools of the trade will now consume 1/3 less of the power bar.

* Fourth star - "Issued Flak Jacket" - Half damage will be taken from explosions (e.g. panzers, artillery, etc.).

:thanks

I would have to say Eng is my fav i get to plant sneaky sneaky land mines, and plant random dinos that kill ppls =) Morter is another i like to play cuz ppl are like wth how did i die.