???? Favoritz clazz in ET

Knifetwister

im favoured class is the field ops and at least 15 bots on the other end, arty them all out of existance :lol: . to hear a "holy shit" kill wave is worth it, then the monster kill come along the bottom. by the time im done 30+ would of been killed and all i did was get the binocs out and run and hide.

2nd is the solider class, mortar. it is easy to use especially on baserace with a bunch of bots on the otherside (specifically me on allies and bots on axis as the trenches are different and the axis go into the trench unlike the allied bots).

Medic. I love being self-reliant and the backbone of the team at the same time. Use the packs to keep yourself alive while reviving your teammates.

As long as gamers do ther jobs to help out i have no problem with it

Medic.Panzerfausut Soldier.Rifle Nading Engineer.Covert Ops.

Least Favourite Class- Field Ops. I find it is an utter trash class. Maybe because I haven't taken the time to find out the time it takes to call air strikes again while waiting for the whole insufficient bs. Basically drives me crazy.

Medic.Panzerfausut Soldier.Rifle Nading Engineer.Covert Ops.

Least Favourite Class- Field Ops. I find it is an utter trash class. Maybe because I haven't taken the time to find out the time it takes to call air strikes again while waiting for the whole insufficient bs. Basically drives me crazy.

The reason it takes so long is some other scrub is spamming the arty and airstrikes too. Your team is only allowed so many in a period of time.

• 1 month later...

i usually am a medic, because u can heal urself after a shooting, so u have the whole life again

if i wanna have fun i use panzer, flamer or covert op

if i'm a covert op i always drop gas, so they can't see me, and i try to killl them....it's funny, u should try it =)

if i see nobody is a field op, then i choose this class, because i'm they onlyone who uses airattack