???? Favoritz clazz in ET

Knifetwister

I just thought it would be awesomez to hear whatz peoplez favorite class is in ET

I'll start off.

I like the Medic and Covert ops the most. With the medic, I refer to it as being invincible. Covert ops is special, well, because I like taking people's pants off! ;) Actually, I just like the K43, and the Satchel charge.

I like being **FeM** ... Female Domination.... me and my whip rule! ... I like to slap and torture my enemies! :twisted:

she likes to do that in bed too lol.

Im personally a medic .. 95% of the time.. reason : im a boss at it. lol

I do heal myself alot, but im also a team player and i constantly heal others.

On the other hand, i do play engi, and cvops. im a pretty legit sniper, close range with a garand is my game too.

• Administrators

I play everything and if you call me a noob something Fem is gonna punish you, played the game for 5 years now, rtcw before that so its not about skillz anymore its about having fun and getting rid of stress.

• Administrators
I play everything and if you call me a noob something Fem is gonna punish you, played the game for 5 years now, rtcw before that so its not about skillz anymore its about having fun and getting rid of stress.

Why dont you tell all that you own with panzer :P and you love panzer. Somehow, I love panzer too :)

I thought you wanted me to only punish you.... Uhmmmm

I like gettin' fem all riled up. She starts scolding at me, and it gets interesting.

**WHIP**