???? Favoritz clazz in ET

Knifetwister

DareDevil allowed the best weapon in baserace today :) The panzer in panzer warz :D All Panzers All the time

Instant shot with a few second cool down ... Havn't had that much fun in a long time :thanks

Engineer -- this is the most important position. As I posted in other sections, I love how rambo medics brag about their score when the other team wins the match. The engineer is the driving position for most maps, but you do have to suffer to build the objectives. Field op is my second favorite position because you can hinder your enemy with good airstrikes.

I hate playing the covert op position, but I will pick it to complete an objective. I never snipe, as I have my MOUSE2 button assigned to sprint.

I hate playing the covert op position, but I will pick it to complete an objective. I never snipe, as I have my MOUSE2 button assigned to sprint.

Where did you learn to play FPS? Alternative weapon = space bar | Mouse 2 = jump so you can move and jump with ease and not streching fingers. Middle mouse down = sprint <-- use it, get better, stop being noob. :thanks

Like being a medic.

I'm not a rambo medic, like to heal team players and to hear "thank you" when you revive them.

I played for 2 months on sniper server and learned all the tricks, but now its boring as hell.

And i like being a soldier, with the panza or just playing wih the flamethrower.

• 2 weeks later...
Where did you learn to play FPS? Alternative weapon = space bar | Mouse 2 = jump so you can move and jump with ease and not streching fingers. Middle mouse down = sprint <-- use it, get better, stop being noob. :thanks

It's Space bar= jump, Mouse2=crouch, Mouse3=arty script

As for fav class, ill say Medic, Rnade, or Covi with Sten. Ill play as any class although I suck at panzer ans so I hate it and anyone who uses one :)

I perfer to be a covert ops nothing like a triple kill with a satchel charge !lol I'll go any class thats needed I'm fairly good at all classes but a covert ops ahhh just to kill ya acrossed the map and you not know where it came from ahhh just like being back in action lol