Breaking Bad

parrot

I doubt this will ever be topped. So many great moments, dilemmas, twists and really big acting. When I saw the first episode it felt instantly like something special, and it was till the end. Absolutely the best series I watched till now :)

Don't open if you didn't watch it yet, really don't!

I have watched every season of BB now, and i feel like the last season was the weakest one, but it had some nice parts, like smart thinking by W.W.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just finished this series on Netflix.  For those of you who liked it, I would like to get your comments on the following questions.

1.  Give a brief explanation of who you think Walter White was in retrospect.

2. Describe why Walt and Jesse had such a turbulent friendship with each other, but also had a somewhat love and respect for each also.

For me,  Walt was an under-achiever all of his life, and didn't have the general smarts that a common man with a standard IQ has.  He was

the little kid in school who got A's on all his tests, but couldn't fix anything or understand the simple things that we all know. He had no real

life lessons to draw from to get himself out of a mess that he was in.  I noticed right off that everyone he had dealings with was always one or two

steps ahead of his plans.  He knew all there was to know about how to do something, but he had no visualization to see what the outcome was

going to be, if something went awry in his plans.  He could only see his plan working as he laid it out.  That is why he failed.

Jesse was a loved starved addict who substituted narcotics for the loss of love of his parents.  His great aunt took him at face value and did not

require more from him, than what he was capable of giving.  That's why he loved her so.  Walt supplied some of that, but Walt was OCD and

had problems that Jesse could not deal with or even see.  Walt, like most high IQ people, love to think stuff up and make it happen.  But they like

to have "assistants" do all the work, while they do the thinking.  Jesse hated those people.  But at the same time used his friends to sell meth.  Kind of a

Yin and Yang thing here.

• 3 months later...

Is this serie worth watching? Game of Thrones what i've heard is really good. Also wanna check it when I have the time.

Is this serie worth watching? Game of Thrones what i've heard is really good. Also wanna check it when I have the time.

Both shows are nice though I prefer Game of Thrones a bit more but that's just probably cause of the subject it's about

I like that kind of shows / movie's

• Like 2

Yes, imho it's one of the best shows ever made and a must watch. It's addicting from the first episode :)

GOT is also nice, I'm not so into fantasy stuff but it's very subtle when some magic or similar stuff happens, it's also more about the characters. Well done show with really unexpected and sick twists. Season 4 should be starting soon..

Both shows are nice though I prefer Game of Thrones a bit more but that's just probably cause of the subject it's about

Admit it, it's because of the many nude scenes :P

Edited by S3ti
  • Like 1

Yes, imho it's one of best shows ever made and a must watch. It's addicting from the first episode :)

GOT is also nice, I'm not so into fantasy stuff but it's very subtle when some magic or similar stuff happens, it's also more about the characters. Well done show with really unexpected and sick twists. Season 4 should be starting soon..

Well guys, thanks for the fast feedbacks. I think about to start with Game of Thrones soon. And not because of the nude scenes. :P

Yes, imho it's one of the best shows ever made and a must watch. It's addicting from the first episode :)

I won't be able to deny about that nude scene part 

and well about the fantasy part we all know its fake just like walter is serious gangster 

But I find it a wonderfull show there happens a lot and easy to watch trew the current 3 seasons 

Well guys, thanks for the fast feedbacks. I think about to start with Game of Thrones soon. And not because of the nude scenes. :P

it would mayor reason for me to watch got first :P

• Like 2