Breaking Bad

parrot

• 2 weeks later...

Began the serie over the beginning... Just wow ! 

Actors, director, scenario ... a fantastic set for a fantastic serie.

(Bryan cranston <3)

Almost never watch TV but started watching the series on my holidays last week.  Currently on Season 4 episode 2 and I will be finishing it.

Great Series! 

Seems like I have been missing something. Have to pop out and get the first season, which no doubt turns into I'll get the whole lot and see from there, which also means staying in for a few days :-)

Seems like I have been missing something. Have to pop out and get the first season, which no doubt turns into I'll get the whole lot and see from there, which also means staying in for a few days :-)

Breaking Bad is available on Netflix as well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Someone recommended me watch this series, I'm currently watching the third season. I can say it is one of the best series that I've seen so far. How can change the character of a person by the circumstances around them.

• Like 5

This is one of my favorite shows as well.  While we were waiting for the last (half) season, we started to watch from the beginning.  Such good writing.

Sad when it was over, but they did a really good job with the ending.  Especially considering that the last season was in doubt (ie, they thought season 4 was the end...and didn't know if they'd have another at the time it was written).

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

So , ive just finished watching it. Really it is the best series ever. Someone recomended me and after the very first episode i couldnt resist to watch more and more. I finished the season 5 in 2 days hehe. Im sad that its over, but there will be a new show by Vince G. : Better call Saul . Im curious !! Hope we'll have a topic for that too :P

Edited by untitled