Gallery of our members and regulars.

On 7/29/2021 at 8:07 PM, mextor said:

Decided to cut my hair after having it long for 6 years, happy how it looks but goddamn is it irritating to wear headphones with..

image0.jpg?width=419&height=559

No joke bro, you almost look like my workmate, and he uses a Logitech headset too  😄

17713951_Screenshot2021-08-01at22-06-14(4)Facebook.png.176a2a128a5f9ffe543ab860f2c9ce0f.png  213702311_Screenshot2021-08-01at22-03-30(4)Facebook.png.736e24414303adea8b1bbce833411f63.png 20210801_230608.jpg.efcc4ce307410c5b0cd3ef7f1e83fe24.jpg

• Like 5
  • 100 1

Being short sucks. I'm 5ft 4..

My stomach fat rolls down dad bod style

Have to work hard to keep it off...

And being short I feel like its harder to find love. If I was just a few inches taller...

Never had a girlfriend.  I keep in shape for my size but to get noticed ill have to be as fit as the rock...

I'll admit my height makes me a little insecure sometimes.  I was born like this..though...

Sometimes you see giants walking about...

I'd  be cool with my height but I'm not sure women even date guys so short. Mjfox is one of my heroes because he was my height and for a while he made us shorter guys hot shit...

Once I get to know people they love my personality but at first I can come across too serious...

I just wish I was a few inches taller but I can't change that.

Screenshot_20210813-171001_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210813-171017_Gallery.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, laggermcjagger said:

And being short I feel like its harder to find love. If I was just a few inches taller...

Never had a girlfriend.  I keep in shape for my size but to get noticed ill have to be as fit as the rock...

I'll admit my height makes me a little insecure sometimes.  I was born like this..though...

I'd  be cool with my height but I'm not sure women even date guys so short. Mjfox is one of my heroes because he was my height and for a while he made us shorter guys hot shit...

Once I get to know people they love my personality but at first I can come across too serious...

I don't think you have anything to be ashamed of. Short, tall, wide, thin, blue, green (what?) - we're all human.

You look amazing and keep your chin up, king! Here, you dropped that: 👑

PS. I know that may sound odd, but you look like Lionel Messi lost brother! Or is that only me seeing things?

Edited by Xiahou Dun
  • Like 2
  • 100 5

1 hour ago, laggermcjagger said:

You look great man, keep it up! 

• Love 1
  • 100 2

On 8/13/2021 at 11:23 PM, laggermcjagger said:

I can discredit the claim of shortness being a problem. Literally all of my gf's exes or other intimate contacts were with midgets. She's not particularly into that (I'm 1.95m lol) but life just went on to present those men when she was in need of some affection. Sample size = 1 though so don't take my word for it.

I don't feel like my size helps me find love or anything. I do not think I am particularly hot or not, but quite frankly I stopped caring after the age of 18 or 19. You can't change how you look, and eventually you'll find someone who appreciates you for who you are and not how you look. Looks are just a first impression, and yeah, that part sucks. I was blessed with a very forward and outspoken mouth, which makes it very easy for me to talk with new people (including women) and I have an intrinsic interest in meeting new people in general, so that also helps.

Work the numbers mate, just go out there and do things that makes you meet new people. That can be the gym, but also many other things. Everyone is looking for something else and considering I'm a psychotic goofy idiot and still found my significant other, surely anyone can :p. One of the best way of meeting people, I find, is to do volunteering jobs. Great for cv, great for meeting new people, great for fulfillment in life. 

And, sorry to be the devil's advocate in this and putting it in such a harsh way: stop hiding behind your smaller size to justify a lack of "success" in love. Success isn't equal to being popular with women. Success is finding what you are looking for and that is also determined by the knowledge you have of what you are looking for, i.e. the subjective experience. What I'm saying is, the part of your insecurity revolves around your belief that you have traits to be insecure about. That is a mindset you can change. It is factually true that specific lengths are associated with being more or less popular, more or less paid in jobs, more or less,... etc, but it does not have to determine your life at all.

(Also, I can name you a 101 disadvantages of being 1.95m tall -.-)

/edit: I call their exes midgets instead of smaller people (they were like 1.60~) because some of them have treated her badly and I dislike them for it, so it's hard for me to useful respectful terms for them. And I do not exactly hide my dismay for them 😛

Edited by Flible
  • 100 2

On 8/13/2021 at 5:23 PM, laggermcjagger said:

On 8/16/2021 at 7:15 AM, Flible said:

I can discredit the claim of shortness being a problem. Literally all of my gf's exes or other intimate contacts were with midgets. She's not particularly into that (I'm 1.95m lol) but life just went on to present those men when she was in need of some affection. Sample size = 1 though so don't take my word for it.

I don't feel like my size helps me find love or anything. I do not think I am particularly hot or not, but quite frankly I stopped caring after the age of 18 or 19. You can't change how you look, and eventually you'll find someone who appreciates you for who you are and not how you look. Looks are just a first impression, and yeah, that part sucks. I was blessed with a very forward and outspoken mouth, which makes it very easy for me to talk with new people (including women) and I have an intrinsic interest in meeting new people in general, so that also helps.

Work the numbers mate, just go out there and do things that makes you meet new people. That can be the gym, but also many other things. Everyone is looking for something else and considering I'm a psychotic goofy idiot and still found my significant other, surely anyone can :p. One of the best way of meeting people, I find, is to do volunteering jobs. Great for cv, great for meeting new people, great for fulfillment in life. 

And, sorry to be the devil's advocate in this and putting it in such a harsh way: stop hiding behind your smaller size to justify a lack of "success" in love. Success isn't equal to being popular with women. Success is finding what you are looking for and that is also determined by the knowledge you have of what you are looking for, i.e. the subjective experience. What I'm saying is, the part of your insecurity revolves around your belief that you have traits to be insecure about. That is a mindset you can change. It is factually true that specific lengths are associated with being more or less popular, more or less paid in jobs, more or less,... etc, but it does not have to determine your life at all.

(Also, I can name you a 101 disadvantages of being 1.95m tall -.-)

/edit: I call their exes midgets instead of smaller people (they were like 1.60~) because some of them have treated her badly and I dislike them for it, so it's hard for me to useful respectful terms for them. And I do not exactly hide my dismay for them 😛

guys please lets keep on track it is a photo gallery  and nothing else 

seems some are interested in the topic of short people and want to share 

so please feel free to create a topic  in the general area and lets keep this topic for what its meant for ty 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...